NEurope

Well every rugby player I've met from year 9 upwards seems to be in on a big joke where you pretend to be gay with your fellow rugby players.

Such activities include dry humping, dry gangbangs, naked training, naked rugby.

I don't think I really 'get' it. I suppose it's male bonding...?

Nah naked training doesn't exist.

I talk to my mate in maths, he's in the rugby team and he told me how his mate made out with another guy to get these girls to make out.. the girls didn't so apparently they kept making out themselves O.o

And another time for one of the dudes b'day they licked whipped cream off his.. erm yeh. Charlotte Churches Gavin= poss gay?

You know, for a thread about sexuality this is awfully mainstream and pedestrian.

You know, for a thread about sexuality this is awfully mainstream and pedestrian.

Meh, it happens.

What does mainstream and pedestrian mean in relation to this thread lol?!

BRING on the beastialitists!!!!

What are there actually welsh people on this forum..............

:cry::o

ok that was terrible. No offence i love the welsh :love:

There is more than just gay, straight and bi you know.

I myself have a non conformist sex life, but I fear despite the threads title there's too many closed minded people here to go into any details.

I myself have a non conformist sex life, but I fear despite the threads title there's too many closed minded people here to go into any details.

Yeah, there's tranny too.

Oh right....thread title is somewhat misleading in that case. You should read the thread. :bouncy:

Yeah, there's tranny too.

Lolz!

What are there actually welsh people on this forum..............

:cry::o

ok that was terrible. No offence i love the welsh :love:

You better bluddy love the Welsh, as I am one of them. :awesome:

And I have a sneaking suspicion that Welsh_Gamer is also Welsh, but I might be wrong.

Now, about these gays. They're alright, int' they. Quite a lot of people think I'm gay, including a girl I went out on a date with AND kissed. Figure that one out for yourself.

You better bluddy love the Welsh, as I am one of them. :awesome:

And I have a sneaking suspicion that Welsh_Gamer is also Welsh, but I might be wrong.

Now, about these gays. They're alright, int' they. Quite a lot of people think I'm gay, including a girl I went out on a date with AND kissed. Figure that one out for yourself.

I think you're gay, and you only kissed that girl as a cover up. But I dinnae know you, do I?

I wouldn't call it natural still. It might be normal and human and completely OK, but nature only drives the living to go for a few things, such as survival and reproduction.

Exactly what I was trying to say

I think you're gay, and you only kissed that girl as a cover up. But I dinnae know you, do I?

Well you would be wrong then. :D

Nah, I'm not really one of these "macho" guys. Most of my mates are girls, and my best guy friend down here is pretty much the same as me. Hmm. I think that's why a lot of people think that. "he's not a prick, so he must be gay."

But I definitely love girls too much to be gay. :D I could never give up breasts, or legs, or thighs...or bums.

Nah, I'm not really one of these "macho" guys. Most of my mates are girls, and my best guy friend down here is pretty much the same as me. Hmm. I think that's why a lot of people think that. "he's not a prick, so he must be gay."

But I definitely love girls too much to be gay. :D I could never give up breasts, or legs, or thighs...or bums.

Or boobs especially. Greatest invention since cheese on toast.

men have legs, thighs and bums - the occasional few have breasts ;)

Problem solved.

Somehow shoving my cock between a pair of man boobs doesn't quite have the same appeal.

Somehow shoving my cock between a pair of man boobs doesn't quite have the same appeal.

Word!

Saying that though, when did you guys know when you were 'over the hedge'? When did you know you had left Straight-town? Were you ever actually in Straight-town? Spilleth the beans.

Figure that one out for yourself.

Maybe she wasnt a girl.

It certainly explains the situation. ;)

Do you ever get erections over women?

Do you ever get erections over men?

Saying that though, when did you guys know when you were 'over the hedge'? When did you know you had left Straight-town? Were you ever actually in Straight-town? Spilleth the beans.

I think I paid a flying vist to "Straight-town" but for me it kind of felt normal to like guys then one day I was just sitting there and it dawned on me. I suppose you could say I was gay without ever realising it.

Here's a question, how often (if at all) do any of you straights go into gay bars with your mates?

I hardly ever touch a gay bar, really really dislike them. In fact the only time I go into a gay bar is when I'm with my straight mates and we're usually too drunk to care.