NEurope

you get a free pint for just doing that? lol awesome

lmao, now that must piss them off lol, or do they just insinuate they fancy you aswell?

Just want to make one point. This is a good thread, and for once hasn't degenerated into homophobic slurs and stupid arguments.

One theme running through the thread is for a lot of people to say something along the lines of 'I have no problem with gay people, except the ones that flaunt it in front of everyone else'.

Most of us know at least one gay person who tends to flaunt it more than seems necessary, but I think it's worth stopping to think for a moment. But don't heterosexuals flaunt their sexuality even more? From couples holding hands and kissing in public places to the institution of marriage itself, from the media, film storylines and countless thousands of pop songs about heterosexual love, society is obsessed with its own heterosexuality.

Don't be hard on gays for emphasising the fact that they're different. The 'straight world' can be stifling at times.

I can't say I agree. Because wether you want it or not it isn't normal for a man/woman to act like a woman/man. I'm not talking about kissing and whatnot in public, I'm talking about mannerisms.

you get a free pint for just doing that? lol awesome

lmao, now that must piss them off lol, or do they just insinuate they fancy you aswell?

Us rugby players always say how much we loooove each other anyway so it's no different really. Although perhaps I mean it just a tad more than them ;)

Us rugby players always say how much we loooove each other anyway so it's no different really. Although perhaps I mean it just a tad more than them ;)

lmao

(stupid 10 character limit)

You sure they wern't bi? That all sounds rather confusing.

It really depends on your definition of bisexual, if you count someone who has had sex with both genders then yes they were, but I see bisexual as a more mix and match situation, have a man one day, a woman the next and a man again the day after. To be honest I only knew one of them well enough to be sure of and they were gay their entire life, never been with a woman until they were in their thirties and I just saw them one day and they told me they'd met a woman and they were off men, they couldn't explain it either and he's still with her now and as far as I know hasn't been with a man since, and that was nearly ten years ago.

I know it's strange, but I don't really find it hard to believe, peoples personalities can change without conscious thought, sexuality is part of a persons personality, I don't see why that can't change too.

It really depends on your definition of bisexual, if you count someone who has had sex with both genders then yes they were, but I see bisexual as a more mix and match situation, have a man one day, a woman the next and a man again the day after. To be honest I only knew one of them well enough to be sure of and they were gay their entire life, never been with a woman until they were in their thirties and I just saw them one day and they told me they'd met a woman and they were off men, they couldn't explain it either and he's still with her now and as far as I know hasn't been with a man since, and that was nearly ten years ago.

I know it's strange, but I don't really find it hard to believe, peoples personalities can change without conscious thought, sexuality is part of a persons personality, I don't see why that can't change too.

hang on, so if someone bi or gay were to act/become homophobic then you think they could turn straight, or vice versa? (Sorry if I mis-understood what you were saying lol)

I find the idea both perverse and awesome, like some kind of creepy Bond villain or something.

That's exactly how I picture it. Apparently he's all weird and botoxed too, adding to the weird.

You do get some "ex-gays", people who used to be gay, but were "cured".

To me I don't see it as a negative thing, so the word cure is inappropriate to use.

hang on, so if someone bi or gay were to act/become homophobic then you think they could turn straight, or vice versa? (Sorry if I mis-understood what you were saying lol)

I'm just saying it is possible for someone to change sexualities for no reason, I've seen it happen.

I'm just saying it is possible for someone to change sexualities for no reason, I've seen it happen.

Was it messy/sticky/a fashion disaster?

Rugby players in general all like to show just how comfortable they are with being straight and surrounded with other rugby players by being gay.

Fact.

there was a programme on tonight where it showed rugby players on a night out, they were more interested in kissing each other, groping each other than hitting on the ladies.

was on itv2 about the effect of drink and drugs. I've never been so tempted to join a rugby team, one of the guys was very cute. But i couldn't handle having a lemon pushed in my eye :(:shakehead

That's a new one on me. Try downing three pints, running around the town at midnight naked, then having three more pints. And that's just one stage of your initiation. Awesome night though.

was on itv2 about the effect of drink and drugs. I've never been so tempted to join a rugby team, one of the guys was very cute. But i couldn't handle having a lemon pushed in my eye :(:shakehead

Ben Cohen > All other rugby players.

Well every rugby player I've met from year 9 upwards seems to be in on a big joke where you pretend to be gay with your fellow rugby players.

Such activities include dry humping, dry gangbangs, naked training, naked rugby.

I don't think I really 'get' it. I suppose it's male bonding...?

Such activities include dry humping, dry gangbangs, naked training, naked rugby.

Where the hell do you go?!?!?!

I need an address.

Where the hell do you go?!?!?!

I need an address.

Ditto! *prays for a midlands address*

Sheffield Hallam Uni team, boys. Get off at the station and you'll see the building.

... Or I could tell you which school I went to, but I'm sure you guys aren't into that?

I just took a look into Takeos head with my physic powers, i saw this:

takeorugbycj7.jpg

lol, poor takeo - we love him really.

And lets say dry humping is nothing compared to what was on the programme.

I was having a few fun rounds of gay chicken last night. I was mainly victorious prompting my mates to demand I "be more straight damn it, you have a girlfriend". It's a fair point, but I think it's pretty down to competitiveness. I can't lose, especially if it's a Scrubs reference. :heh:

I just took a look into Takeos head with my physic powers, i saw this:

takeorugbycj7.jpg

10/10

LOLZ