NEurope

Why is it disturbing though? Everyone keeps saying that

Because of candle penis.

Candle penis.

Why is it disturbing though? Everyone keeps saying that

Some people aren't quite as open minded.

No-one want to congratulate my cousin?

I expect you to congratulate him on the GLA's behalf.

Oh, and give the dad a damn good slapping.

One of my friend's cousins has come out the closet recently too, but he (my friend) and his cousin's parents (and most of his family, for that matter) are very strict evangelist Christians, so it's a tad controversial, to say the least...

The cousin, unsurprisingly, isn't a Christian. I can understand not wanting to belong to a group that says for you to physically love someone is horrifically evil.

Some people aren't quite as open minded.

Its not that i'm not open minded, its more you guys talk about stuff that you wouldn't hear about in other threads. Such as rokhed's crazy sexual adventures and Jamba trying to get it on with that Bluey (sp?) girl.

I personally wouldn't talk about some of the crazy shit i'm into/i do.

I expect you to congratulate him on the GLA's behalf.

Oh, and give the dad a damn good slapping.

Hehe, Me uncles alright. He used to tie my socks together as a kid in impossible knots. He's a good laugh. Also figured out who me couison looks like, kind of like Tyrone on Corra. I <3 Corra.

You know you want to...... We have all seen you dressed as a ninja, That's got to be some kinky thing.

Oh yeah, Ninja kinkyness...

Blame Letty for that one, she always used to take stupid pictures of me >_>. Another reason why i don't talk about what i'm into, its not legal at all :p. I'd rather not go on record about it, although most people probably know what i'm talking about.

I suppose you guys can wait till December...

Blame Letty for that one, she always used to take stupid pictures of me >_>. Another reason why i don't talk about what i'm into, its not legal at all :p. I'd rather not go on record about it, although most people probably know what i'm talking about.

But it's not illegal to be attracted to it, just to actually do it. As long as you're not committing the act, I'd say talking about it is fine.

Another reason why i don't talk about what i'm into, its not legal at all :p. I'd rather not go on record about it, although most people probably know what i'm talking about.

You like to sex animals. Your hobby was frowned upon by modern society so you moved to somewhere more rural to continue in peace.

Right?

I like italics now.

rokhed's crazy sexual adventures

Nothing crazy about what I do, wouldn't even call it particularly adventurous either really.

Its not that i'm not open minded, its more you guys talk about stuff that you wouldn't hear about in other threads. Such as rokhed's crazy sexual adventures and Jamba trying to get it on with that Bluey (sp?) girl.

What those things you mentioned happens on other threads. i come onto ant shimmin in every thread and rokhed Posted a half picture of him dressed as a french maid in image gallery(not saying the stuff your doing is crazy rokhed just by this logic)

..this thread isn't that bad.

rokhead Posted a half picture of him dressed as a french maid in image gallery(not saying the stuff your doing is crazy rokhead just by this logic)

To be honest, I'm more upset about the addition of an 'a' to my name than being called crazy.

To be honest, I'm more upset about the addition of an 'a' to my name than being called crazy.

oops sorry about that i knew it didnt look right.

oops sorry about that i knew it didnt look right.

Not to worry, I give everyone a second chance to get it right.

May to December doesn't mean underage sex.

I'm dumping my current boyfriend tomorrow, first time i've done it face to face with someone but he deserves that, and brutal honesty, if he loves me as much as he says he does :indeed:

Wish me luck girls x

i disagree. (maybe this is because i'm a converse kind of girl though?) tbh after a while all that pleasure just gets boring* ~ i enjoy give as much if not more than take.

*sounds sarcastic, but is not.

Maybe you haven't had a proper full on orgasm yet?

Fuck, I know a few girls who thought they'd been having them for years until it actually fully happened and then they couldn't get enough.

and Jamba trying to get it on with that Bluey (sp?) girl.

hehe.. "trying"

hmm tbh it's probably more the other way around :wink:

Maybe you haven't had a proper full on orgasm yet?

ahahahaha

oh ya, i have.

most definitely.

its true what they say - if a girl's not sure they've come - they haven't... you'd know.. :blank: what i mean is that its so intense that after a while you just have to stop! @___@ (and then what better to do than pleasure someone else for a while ~ it just makes sense! ^__^)

...html is fun...

I Don't think I've ever had a full Orgasm...

Just take ages wanking. Like an hour.

I Don't think I've ever had a full Orgasm...

You never will unless you stick something up your arse either.

You never will unless you stick something up your arse either.

Kay, just stuck a banana up my arse.

Nothing happened.

Should I take it out yet?

Kay, just stuck a banana up my arse.

Nothing happened.

Should I take it out yet?

Probably not far enough up there, the prostate gland is about 5-7 inches up and that's what needs stimulating.

Lol I read about this guy who stuck a banana up his arse and it got all infected and he had to go to the hospital and get it all checked out.

Like only slightly less embarassing than getting a dildo stuck up there and having to get it surgically removed.

Lol I read about this guy who stuck a banana up his arse and it got all infected and he had to go to the hospital and get it all checked out.

Like only slightly less embarassing than getting a dildo stuck up there and having to get it surgically removed.

Who uses dildos small enough to get stuck inside?

Apparently my old music teacher got a banana stuck in her vagina and had to go to hospital to get it removed. Couldn't look at her normally after that story.