NEurope

I don't know i'd say it's the flip side. You may still like girls but you still like men:)

Not sure but that's the way i still think it is here. I find it funny that it is usally the ugly scumbags that are the most afraid of you as if you would touch them:)

Yup. I know what you mean. The guy I spoke about ealier in the thread, when he said he was bi, people's attitud just changed towards him and some people wouldn't go near him because they thought he'd try it on with them! Its ridiculous. People seem to think when someones gay or bi that they would have sex with anyone and as much as possible.

Yup. I know what you mean. The guy I spoke about ealier in the thread, when he said he was bi, people's attitud just changed towards him and some people wouldn't go near him because they thought he'd try it on with them! Its ridiculous. People seem to think when someones gay or bi that they would have sex with anyone and as much as possible.

That's the way it is sure. I have never had that trouble luckily. I think i'm a little intimadating though. Meh i don't care.

i have heard stories like that though. it's sad and i would usually kill anyone i find doing it:)

Oh and straight guys are the best:)

That's the way it is sure. I have never had that trouble luckily. I think i'm a little intimadating though. Meh i don't care.

i have heard stories like that though. it's sad and i would usually kill anyone i find doing it:)

Oh and straight guys are the best:)

Yeh, its very unfair. People just think that all people that aren't straight are basically sluts/tarts or whatever you call it. Its complete prejudice.

Hell, I've never really been "turned on" by a women, Well maybe once, by Lara Crofts arse. I think I'm 100% gay, no matter how horribly drunk I got I don't think I could sleep with a women.

Also, whoever said love hurts is a freeking genius.

P5130167.jpg

I didn't get any responses to this pic in the pic thread. Gay people tend to be brutally honest in my experience which is good cuz I hate liars. So, thoughts on this pic please. Cheers. Navy jokes allowed :heh:

P5130167.jpg

I didn't get any responses to this pic in the pic thread. Gay people tend to be brutally honest in my experience which is good cuz I hate liars. So, thoughts on this pic please. Cheers. Navy jokes allowed :heh:

What do you want people to say?

"OMG, I WANT YOUR BABIES!"?

You are normal looking; not stunning, not disgusting (you asked for hoensty).

Also, the fact you are holding a navy shirt up does nothing for me.

P5130167.jpg

you seem to have the same glasses as me. Emporio armani?

What do you want people to say?

"OMG, I WANT YOUR BABIES!"?

You are normal looking; not stunning, not disgusting (you asked for hoensty).

Also, the fact you are holding a navy shirt up does nothing for me.

No, I'm not that narcissistic. I'm just after comments, good, bad or in your case, neutral. The Navy shirt is cuz I'm in the Navy. It's pretty inconsequential, I just thought it was the 1st time a decent photo was taken of me.

At Emo: Nope just random ones, nice to know they look "designer" I guess. I used to have Ralph Lauren glasses but they got damaged

not to be a party pooper or whatever, but doesn't red eye in one eye in a picture mean you should go check your eyes out because they may be something behind it? (it was on "this morning" last week..yes, i'm that sad).

No

"If you use a flash in a dark environment, you often get a red eye effect. This is because the light of the flash is reflecting from the retina, which is covered with tiny blood vessels.

The more open the pupils are, the more red eye effect you get in your photos. Red eye is more pronounced in people with light eye color. It is also more pronounced in people with blond or light-red hair and in children."

;485572]No

"If you use a flash in a dark environment' date=' you often get a red eye effect. This is because the light of the flash is reflecting from the retina, which is covered with tiny blood vessels.

The more open the pupils are, the more red eye effect you get in your photos. Red eye is more pronounced in people with light eye color. It is also more pronounced in people with blond or light-red hair and in children."[/quote']

ah right ok, my bad.

still-never saw it in one eye only before. . . . . . . .

Maybe he is only evil in one eye......................*leaves*

The Slayer logo t-shirt is very sexy..

You need more metal glasses. Also a Celtic Frost t-shirt.

More metal glasses? I didn't know there were metal specific glasses. Only the thick black rim glasses for emo's/indie kids.

Something about blond hair really turns me off anyone.. Hey we are not all gay:)

But the hair is styled nice i think. but ya not stunning but there isn't anything wrong with you either:)

6/10:D

*Turns on gay mode*

I will agree with Mcj here, for me blonde hair is a bit of a turn off. However your hairs not too bad. Its quite short, maybe you could get some length in it, could have some nice sides going on if you let the front grow but kept the back short/messy.

A good wax is needed if you want to mess it up but keep some texture, now you got some choices;

Fructis Style - Switch - Reworkable Gum

(Good stuff, combo with a good hair spray and you can get some crazy funk going on),

Trevor Sorbie - Mg Moulding Mud

(Haven't used personally but did have a little test once and seemed to have the texture of a expensive paste, could potentially be fantastic)

or Sebastian Evokativ - Disobedient - Messy Matte Paste

(Fantastic stuff, expensive but if you know how to use can look brilliant.)

Now lets move on, You seem to have a great skin complexion so I'm not going to say anything there. Just keep up keeping it clean and fresh. The last think you want is an outbreak. Also I like you glasses, however for full effect just sit with your eyes right in the centre of them, It might just be the way you are looking but you might want to sort that out.

Clothing wise..... I will go into that later. My figures hurt.

*gay off*

Maybe he is only evil in one eye......................*leaves*

Dear Lord, no!

Get down my children.

For they are coming.

*Turns on gay mode*

I will agree with Mcj here, for me blonde hair is a bit of a turn off. However your hairs not too bad. Its quite short, maybe you could get some length in it, could have some nice sides going on if you let the front grow but kept the back short/messy.

A good wax is needed if you want to mess it up but keep some texture, now you got some choices;

Fructis Style - Switch - Reworkable Gum

(Good stuff, combo with a good hair spray and you can get some crazy funk going on),

Trevor Sorbie - Mg Moulding Mud

(Haven't used personally but did have a little test once and seemed to have the texture of a expensive paste, could potentially be fantastic)

or Sebastian Evokativ - Disobedient - Messy Matte Paste

(Fantastic stuff, expensive but if you know how to use can look brilliant.)

Now lets move on, You seem to have a great skin complexion so I'm not going to say anything there. Just keep up keeping it clean and fresh. The last think you want is an outbreak. Also I like you glasses, however for full effect just sit with your eyes right in the centre of them, It might just be the way you are looking but you might want to sort that out.

Clothing wise..... I will go into that later. My figures hurt.

*gay off*

*takes notes*

I may need that expensive stuff. My hair is curly, so I straighten it.

I really want long hair (not like long matty crazy hair, but like short-long, if you catch my drift. So it hangs), but my hair seems to grow out, not down.

*takes notes*

I may need that expensive stuff. My hair is curly, so I straighten it.

I really want long hair (not like long matty crazy hair, but like short-long, if you catch my drift. So it hangs), but my hair seems to grow out, not down.

Same here :shakehead

I hate my hair, you need to have the most expensive, most gunky stuff ever to bloody hold up my hair.

And I also want to have short-long hair, but I start growing it and you know when it's in the process of getting long and it just looks stupid, so I get it cut XD

Stupid hair. Curse you!

I have fantastic hair......:indeed:

I love my hair- shiny and short brown, (but grows longer every day), but a little greasy. Well, quite grasy, actually. Puberty has got the better of me.