NEurope

i have never been to a gay bar.

Reasons: When i was single i was looking for something back. Now i have a gf i cant be arsed to go out so don't go to bars in general.

i have never gone into a gay bar mainly cause nobody would go with.. i wish i could meet a NORMAL gay guy. Most of them tend to be too showoffish..you know

Now, about these gays. They're alright, int' they. Quite a lot of people think I'm gay, including a girl I went out on a date with AND kissed. Figure that one out for yourself.
Maybe "you're gay" meant "you're lively" meaning "you're a nice guy" meaning "have sex with me all night please"?

Remember Flinkington, positive thoughts!

Yeah, there's tranny too.

There's a lot more than that, but I'll leave what up to your imagination, I'm pretty sure nobody here wants to know the details of my sex life.

There's a lot more than that, but I'll leave what up to your imagination, I'm pretty sure nobody here wants to know the details of my sex life.

So what else is there apart from gay, straight, lesbian, tranny, bestiality. Surely theres nothing left to love unless your into putting ur dingus in a plant O.o Lol dingus.

Hamaphrodite thingymabobby?

I'm all ears if it's a good story. And I certainly can't think of more sexualities.

Confusing question: if you are a transexual, and fancy men, does that make you gay or straight? Or, if you're a sheman and fancy women, are you gay or are you straight?

It's a question we've all asked ourselves...

It doesn't involve corpses, does it :woops: ?

Question:

How do you first find out you have a weird fetish?

when you try it, and love doing it everytime, your addicted to it and can't have sex without doing it (i think thats it)

Is it something like 1 in 10 people are gay? (male obviously)
It´s impossible to know the exact percentage since there are still many gays who deny their sexuality and that´s why the numbers vary a lot. For example my psychology course book says about 2-5% of males are gay but some researchs say the number can be as high as more than 10%. It´s hard to say really...

when you try it, and love doing it everytime, your addicted to it and can't have sex without doing it (i think thats it)

Ah. Seems sensible.

Is it something like 1 in 10 people are gay? (male obviously)

I woulnt go 1/20 to be fair but as some people say so so many deny it.

I woulnt go 1/20 to be fair but as some people say so so many deny it.

It's 11% of everyone. Spit 5.5% men, 5.5% women.

Quoting yourself rules.

So what else is there apart from gay, straight, lesbian, tranny, bestiality. Surely theres nothing left to love unless your into putting ur dingus in a plant O.o Lol dingus.

Well, that's certainly one possible one of them, the only limits are your imagination really.

It's a diverse world.

Hamaphrodite thingymabobby?

That'd be covered by Transgender.

I'm all ears if it's a good story. And I certainly can't think of more sexualities.
I'm sorry, but my private life is private for a reason.

Confusing question: if you are a transexual, and fancy men, does that make you gay or straight? Or, if you're a sheman and fancy women, are you gay or are you straight?

It's a question we've all asked ourselves...

Both straight.

It doesn't involve corpses, does it :woops: ?

No, nor animals or children, some of it is illegal though.

I'm sorry, but my private life is private for a reason.

Then don't bring it up in the first place.

Question:

When the Japanese tourists come to town and you have that special, little kick in your step :yay:

So how did everyone else find out that they were....you know whatever?

Mine was about 5 years ago. I go to an all boys rugby school so that was bound to do it:)

So how did everyone else find out that they were....you know whatever?
I actually remember the exact moment when I found it out but I have no idea what was the trigger that made me realize it.

I was 14 and we were just about to go to Rome for one week in summer. Maybe night before we left it just somehow hit me and my thoughts were pretty much something like "OMG I´M GAY THIS CAN´T BE HAPPENING!!1". Then for the whole week I had this terrible feeling in my stomach and I couldn´t enjoy the holiday at all which is kinda sad now. I promised myself I wouldn´t ever tell anyone about me being gay but I think I already knew then it was pretty much impossible.

Question:

Well Ill explain mine. I hate a (foot fetish)

For me, I would find certain pictures of teh females better than others - I didnt know why at the time, then it kinda becomes more and more apparent, at the areas where you're looking on the picture.

Then you brace the unknown and look into it/investigate and then comes the sad realisation.

Im perfectly fine with it now however, and its also a lot more common than you'd think. Of course you get the "uuuggghhh grose!!!" reactions, but I just think ...Cool, so you're a close minded tool. :bowdown:

I can appreciate a good female foot. Can't imagine having a foot fetish though, I appreciate the other parts of women much more :smile:

I actually remember the exact moment when I found it out but I have no idea what was the trigger that made me realize it.

I was 14 and we were just about to go to Rome for one week in summer. Maybe night before we left it just somehow hit me and my thoughts were pretty much something like "OMG I´M GAY THIS CAN´T BE HAPPENING!!1". Then for the whole week I had this terrible feeling in my stomach and I couldn´t enjoy the holiday at all which is kinda sad now. I promised myself I wouldn´t ever tell anyone about me being gay but I think I already knew then it was pretty much impossible.

you can't do that. You have to tell someone. I did and i never regretted it.If you are a nice guy i think it will generally be accepted but if you are an asshole they will hold it against you..

You can't bottle it up though.