NEurope

LOL anyone else think he's trying to convince us he's straight a bit too much? ;) and you know what that means...

Of course I'm straight, I'm a "Chavball" fan, and we all know that "Chavs" hate gay people...:hmm:

I'm straight, i havn't had a girlfriend but i know i am. Maybe not 100%, but no one is ... right?.

Interesting question and admission.

I think you'll find many guys claim to be 100% straight but through experience the actual reality of their sexuality is a bit different.

Interesting question and admission.

I think you'll find many guys claim to be 100% straight but through experience the actual reality of their sexuality is a bit different.

mostly its due to them wondering what all the fuss is about and what it would feel like surely?

Of course I'm straight, I'm a "Chavball" fan, and we all know that "Chavs" hate gay people...:hmm:

Fair enough, it just seemed like you were trying a bit too hard to convince us and as such I thought of the possibility of insecurity about your sexuality, but obviously I was wrong.

mostly its due to them wondering what all the fuss is about and what it would feel like surely?

A lot of the time yes, but also it goes deeper than that.

Fair enough, it just seemed like you were trying a bit too hard to convince us and as such I thought of the possibility of insecurity about your sexuality, but obviously I was wrong.

Good to see you realise. The only person I can only put up with calling me gay is my brother, which is every hour of every day. When he's at work it's absolute bliss. *sighs*

A Few people have came out being Gay in our school.

When this guy came out being Gay, he became all Emo and made a big fuss about when being gay, when everyone really wasn't bothered.

I suppose when you keep it a secret since you were born, finally coming out makes some gay blokes want to make a big deal because it is to them. To finally be able to be themselves is refreshing.

I'm not saying that's true of everyone of course.

I still don't understand because you make the decision yourself... Do you have to apply for the certificate?

What makes people want to become gay in the first place, especially when they're only 14? Im confused.

You don't 'want to' become gay and the next day you are. I think people are born gay.

Having said that if I had the choice today, I would never in a million years decide to become straight.

You don't 'want to' become gay and the next day you are. I think people are born gay.

Having said that if I had the choice today, I would never in a million years decide to become straight.

lol that second bit doesn't make sense but i see what you mean

I didn't know you were gay?

I have nothing against gays.However, I do not like transexuals. It's not a proper sex change at all, having your balls chopped off. I'm straight, by the by.

lol that second bit doesn't make sense but i see what you mean

Obviously it's impossible to flick a switch and become straight but if you could I would never ever do it. That's just me though.

I didn't know you were gay?

Well now you do :wink:

You don't choose to be gay.

Think about the first time you found a girl hot. It will be just the same for a gay guy except they found a guy hot.

I wouldn't take a pill to become straight either.

But in history, gays must've pretended to be straight.

Yeah, thats because of all the hate from the various different churches.

yes, they still do i think, due to the society we live(d) in, the social acceptance would never have happened in say the victorian ages, simply due to people (and the powerful church) at the time saying it was bad =/ it still happens (ie watch south parks "cartman sucks" episode)

Yeah, thats because of all the hate from the various different churches.

I'm talking Ancient Rome.

not sure about rome, but in ancient greece basically everyone was Bi.

Wasn't gay activity quite common in Ancient Rome? Even among straights?

I'm talking Ancient Rome.

There were gays all over ancient Rome.

Gay prostitution was quite big in Rome, and there were several emperors that were gay/liked having sex with men. I think one (can't remember his name) was a transexual and had his cock cut off.

The emporers were considered gods then, so even if people did dissaprove they couldn't do much about it.

Also, basically everyone in Greek times was bi-sexual. Before you married a woman, it was universally acceptable to have sex with a man.

Also, basically everyone in Greek times was bi-sexual. Before you married a woman, it was universally acceptable to have sex with a man.

Same with Turkish men these days lol

You shouldn't consider Greek bi-sexuality a positive thing- far from the liberal minded anecdote it's used for now, the Greeks were bi-sexual because men thought so little of women. They basically considered women so inferior that a true relationship could only exist between two men, while women were little better than baby making whores to them.

You shouldn't consider Greek bi-sexuality a positive thing- far from the liberal minded anecdote it's used for now, the Greeks were bi-sexual because men thought so little of women. They basically considered women so inferior that a true relationship could only exist between two men, while women were little better than baby making whores to them.

very true

But if at least the idea of gay/bi behaviour can be acceptable then then it should be widely accepted now..its like some of the population has taken a step back.

you have the whole looking like a blues brother's reject thing nailed... whats your point???

You've already done that joke, and it was shit the first time round. You can do better than that.

I really want to know whats it like to be on the other end of someone comming out. How does it feel when someone tells you?

I reckon it makes people think about their own sexuality. I've had a couple of guys who I know come up to me and ask me about how I found out, because they weren't sure about themselves.