NEurope

I'm straight, went to a person's party this week, and that dude just has to be gay, I'm not being stereotypical (or harsh in anyway if you take it as being offensive in anyway, because I'm not anti-gay) but everything about him screams homo.. hes a great guy I wouldn't care what he is, but if he does come out, I will always wonder if I ever said anything that he took another way :wtf:

Anyway eenuh, I didn't even know an asexual human type thingy existed, your the first I've heard of it, nice to meet you :)

I'm straight, went to a person's party this week, and that dude just has to be gay, I'm not being stereotypical (or harsh in anyway if you take it as being offensive in anyway, because I'm not anti-gay) but everything about him screams homo.

Care to expand? What about him "screams homo"?

Anyway eenuh, I didn't even know an asexual human type thingy existed, your the first I've heard of it, nice to meet you :)

Dude...shes asexual. IE not interested.

;) ;) ;)

Jokes jokes.

Hes never taken an interest in girls, even though this fit girl asked him out and he just said eeew no. Then like a month or more ago, he went to this party and when we came in on the monday he kept saying how he made out with this guy from our college. Also his clothing is just..erm, not what I'd associate with a normal straight guy or probably even a normal gay person.. its like.. give me attention clothing O.o Also he became like obsessed with talking to my friend whos bi-sexual so we thought he might be trying it on.

Oh god I think I'm making this sound really bad and offensive to gays.. sorry I don't mean to.

Hes never taken an interest in girls, even though this fit girl asked him out and he just said eeew no. Then like a month or more ago, he went to this party and when we came in on the monday he kept saying how he made out with this guy from our college. Also his clothing is just..erm, not what I'd associate with a normal straight guy or probably even a normal gay person.. its like.. give me attention clothing O.o Also he became like obsessed with talking to my friend whos bi-sexual so we thought he might be trying it on.

Oh god I think I'm making this sound really bad and offensive to gays.. sorry I don't mean to.

Oh god, thats just blatant.

Lol I wasn't thinking that until you mentioned it.

Oh god, thats just blatant.

I hope you're being serious because thats what we all think. We'd rather he came out, would make things a lot easier.

I kind of understand what you mean. There's absolutely nothing wrong with gay people and lots of gay people I know are great. They don't make a big deal out of their gayness, as quite simply, it's not a big deal. Gay people who constantly dance about in their unbuttoned pink blouses while humping trees annoy me to death, however. No-one's making a big deal of their homosexuality but them. It's really annoying because they paint a picture of gayness that is totally unfair.

Then again, I get annoyed by any sort of attention addiction.

I hope you're being serious because thats what we all think. We'd rather he came out, would make things a lot easier.

He may not be ready for it, don't push him into it. Probably a difficult time for him.

I kind of understand what you mean. There's absolutely nothing wrong with gay people and lots of gay people I know are great. They don't make a big deal out of their gayness, as quite simply, it's not a big deal. Gay people who constantly dance about in their unbuttoned pink blouses while humping trees annoy me to death, however. No-one's making a big deal of their homosexuality but them. It's really annoying because they paint a picture of gayness that is totally untrue.

Then again, I get annoyed by any sort of attention addiction.

Same here, I know I may be a bit a hypocrite but I despise people who do such things. Like right now there is one person who is really pissing me off.

I am straight and dont know any gay people. Everyone i know is straight so i wouldn't know how i would feel if a mate came out. I have just never had to deal with it so dont know how i would react.

I really want to know whats it like to be on the other end of someone comming out. How does it feel when someone tells you?

I've never experienced that either, my bisexual mate came out and a few of us didn't find out for a while because hes not really someone that would just tell you. But someone asked him and he was like "yer i am", we was all like oh.. ok :) Whos up for footy!

And we aren't going to pressure the dude at all, we don't really mind but sometimes he just acts seemingly like he wants attention for it which can be weird and annoying.:smile:

I really want to know whats it like to be on the other end of someone comming out. How does it feel when someone tells you?

The only person who ever really came out to me (And they didnt really, I read it from somewhere else lol) was Chair ^^^ but I felt like normal, really. Didnt make much difference at all/any.

I had a mate from the first year of uni who I had no idea was gay until after about 8 months. When he did tell me it was more funny then anything. We were in a club, both fairly drunk when he told me and my reaction was just a little confused. I just kept pointing at random girls and saying "so you mean you don't find her attractive", "no dude, I'm gay", "really not even her", "ummm, no. You really don't seem to get this". After a while we just both started taking the piss out of each other with him pointing out blokes and telling me they were hot and me doing the opposite with girls. And we quaffed more brews and much merry making was had by all.

It's 11% of everyone. Spit 5.5% men, 5.5% women.

For women, I'd say bi is a lot higher. A lot of my female friends are, or probably are, bi.

In fact, I'd hazard a guess that almost all of them are...

And we quaffed more brews and much merry making was had by all.

This sentence is why I love you. :)

(In a non-sexual, brotherly/friend love kind of way...)

We need more people to talk like this! I'm bring back "thus" and "morn"!

I'm straight straight straight straight straight. One of the straightest non-homophobic people you could meet. However, I have been known to tell people that I'm gay, just to see their homophobic reactions and laugh at them for being so gullible afterwards.

Having said that I have been involved in two gay encounters (which I stated in the infamous gay thread a few months back, but I'll retell them here)...

The first one was some little shithouse in Year 9, earlier in the day I had been hit in the face by a lone tennis ball that was being chucked about during break. This shitehawk comes up to me, laughs and tells me how hilarious it was me getting whacked by this ball, couple of insults and a few thrown fists later, he walks off.

A mate of mine told me to go up to him and kiss him, so we went up to him, making it look as if I was going to fight him, but I grabbed him and smooched him right on the lips, he ran off swearing whilst everyone laughed, they all knew I was straight, so they didn't actually think I was gay.

About a week after that, I encountered the same git, he asked me why I kissed him and I said "Because I think you are very sexy.", he hastily walked off, whilst I carried on with the gay gimmick, telling my mates that he has a fantastic arse...

The second one came at my Year 11 Prom, my mate comes up and asks me if I would kiss him on the lips, I said I would, so we did.

Nobody saw us, despite standing in the middle of the dancefloor, and it wasn't even much of a kiss, not even a peck.

But despite those brilliant escapades, I am a very straight person, I fancy girls, and always have done, never took an interest in lads, nor have I ever been curious, I am a straight-up straight man.

We need more people to talk like this! I'm bring back "thus" and "morn"!

That I agree, these words need to be brought back into every day speech. Like good morrow etc.

The Villan that first story made me laugh.

My two closest friends who I've known for ages are both hanging out around with each other, they got their nearly exactly the same.

I'm always asked if they are gay, jokingly I say they are, but I know one isnt, the other I' not so sure about but I doubt it.

However the dad of the one I'm not sure about I think has called him gay a few times.

You can only laugh at it.

I respect gays.

However gays who just want attention for it...ugh.

I have a few friends who are gay, they are a great laugh until they start seeking attention because of it in front of me, then i start to feel un-easy about it. I don't have a problem with gay people, it's freedom of expression in this world and if people want to express themselves that way, then that is their decision and i respect that.

BTW, i'm straight in case you were wondering.

I'm straight straight straight straight straight. One of the straightest non-homophobic people you could meet. However, I have been known to tell people that I'm gay, just to see their homophobic reactions and laugh at them for being so gullible afterwards.

Having said that I have been involved in two gay encounters (which I stated in the infamous gay thread a few months back, but I'll retell them here)...

The first one was some little shithouse in Year 9, earlier in the day I had been hit in the face by a lone tennis ball that was being chucked about during break. This shitehawk comes up to me, laughs and tells me how hilarious it was me getting whacked by this ball, couple of insults and a few thrown fists later, he walks off.

A mate of mine told me to go up to him and kiss him, so we went up to him, making it look as if I was going to fight him, but I grabbed him and smooched him right on the lips, he ran off swearing whilst everyone laughed, they all knew I was straight, so they didn't actually think I was gay.

About a week after that, I encountered the same git, he asked me why I kissed him and I said "Because I think you are very sexy.", he hastily walked off, whilst I carried on with the gay gimmick, telling my mates that he has a fantastic arse...

The second one came at my Year 11 Prom, my mate comes up and asks me if I would kiss him on the lips, I said I would, so we did.

Nobody saw us, despite standing in the middle of the dancefloor, and it wasn't even much of a kiss, not even a peck.

But despite those brilliant escapades, I am a very straight person, I fancy girls, and always have done, never took an interest in lads, nor have I ever been curious, I am a straight-up straight man.

lmao the first story is very funny. My mate did the exact same thing and the guy he did it to still thinks he's gay lol.

Im ReZsexual. I find ReZ sexy.

This sexuality is also known as "the norm" and "being human"

Don't really have a reaction, 3 of my mates (1 girl, 2 guys) have told me their Bi, one gay and I just kinda said "oh.cool...homo!"(homo being used as a jk)...we laugh about it and it never comes up again. It makes no difference if your mates straight/bu/gay or whatever, or at least it shouldn't make a difference to anyone, and if it does then they must be either homophobic, or covering up the fact their actually the same way.

I'm straight, I like pretty ladies and their bits too much :D

I don't care what sexuality people are, It doesnt bother me in the slightest, the only thing I guess that annoys me are those over the top gay men, you know like that marco from big brother the other year....but I guess that is just more of a personality issue rather than his sexuality.

I'm straight, i havn't had a girlfriend but i know i am. Maybe not 100%, but no one is ... right?.

LOL anyone else think he's trying to convince us he's straight a bit too much? ;) and you know what that means...

I am straight and dont know any gay people.

...that you know of ;)