NEurope

When we were in year 8 a good friend of mine at the time told me he was gay (i was the first to know). I kinda let it out (being the immature asshole that i was back then) and seeing as back in year being gay involved recieving comments like 'omg he's gay LOL!'...well, they kinda ruined the next few years for him. He was bullied in and out of school, ridiculed during lessons. God it was so bad. telling people about his homosexuality is easily my biggest regret in life. he only had 3-4 friends for the next few years...*sigh*

My mate did that to me in the same year.

He also told everyone the guy I fancied. I got chased home for the next 3 years, spat on and generally every day would be horrific.

Luckily I had a great group of very close friends who I'm still very close to now. (I still speak to the guy as well, we never fell out for some reason and he did apologize a few years later, and he never apologizes for anything).

Every year there'd be a new rumour, or someone would suddenly "remember" I was gay and it'd all start again. One whole year it went round that I'd had sex with a bloke at 14. Admittedly that was true but I'm sure they were just jealous they weren't getting any.

And in year 12 suddenly everyone grew up; my other gay friend and I went from being ridiculed to being the guys everyone wanted in their "group". Suffice to say we did a Romi and Michelle and stayed on our own, (and with the other aforementioned friends).

do these eminem lyrics make you mad???

Not me. I find them funny, and yeah they are homophobic lyrics but i think that eminem is very clever and doesn't actually mean what he says, least not as harshly as it comes accross. Either way some people may find that offensive, so mr hobbzinio man, no more posts like this, please, maybe?

To. The Gay People Here

My words are like a dagger with a jagged edge

That'll stab you in the head

whether you're a fag or lez

Or the homosex, hermaph or a trans-a-vest

Pants or dress - hate fags? The answer's "yes"

Homophobic? Nah, you're just heterophobic

Starin' at my jeans, watchin my genitals bulgin (Ooh!)

That's my motherfuckin balls, you'd better let go of 'em

They belong in my scrotum, you'll never get hold of 'em

Hey, it's me, Versace

Whoops, somebody shot me!

And I was just checkin the mail

Get it? Checkin the 'male'?

How many records you expectin' to sell

after your second LP sends you directly to jail?

C'mon!-- Relax guy, I like gay men

Right, Ken? Give me an amen (AAA-men!)

Please Lord, this boy needs Jesus

Heal this child, help us destroy these demons

Oh, and please send me a brand new car

And a prostitute while my wife's sick in the hospital

do these eminem lyrics make you mad???

No, because having watched 8 Mile and knowing Eminem has done duets with Elton John, I know Eminem is not homophobic at heart.

Bard, stay up all night, get some sound increasing earphones or summat like that, and night vision goggles.

There will be ALOT of bumming going on at your school.

Its a well known fact!

that alone, makes me want to never return to this thread.

Say no to cock!

In the usual "no offence" way to you lot, but its not for me, i get along with them, but not attracted to em.

that alone, makes me want to never return to this thread.

Say no to cock!

I'm sure the women say that when they see you too.

If your not going to be constructive please don't post. . .

no one on a straight dominated forum wants to know the in depth details about men you had sex with when you were 14 somme...

your choice to come in here and there have been much much more graphic posts about straight sex before. That post wasn't even graphic at all silly! nor in depth!

Your choice to come into this thread, and in doing so you accept the rules of the thread.

I don't mean to dis-agree with you, but how was what he said in-depth? He said it was true he had sex with a guy when he was 14, end of.

Gay people play games? I thaught gay people only go to the disco

I'm straight, and thankfully, I've been raised properly and take homosexuality in my stride- Loads of my friends are gay or Bi (seriously, loads. It's ridiculous). Thing is though, alot of my other friends are pretty homophobic, which gets awkward.

Case in point, me and my housemate Matt have a perpetual gay joke banter between us (just stuff like '"Dan, you love [some shit band]!" "Yeah well you love hot man love, so who are you to complain?" ) so for his birthday I bought him a Gay Times mag, and all the guys out shopping with me refused to even come in to the shop with me. It was a bit depressing.

Also, some dude was gonna hit on me on sat. Had to let him down :p

haha nice comeback, takeo

I'm straight myself but I don't have a problem with gay/bi people. I do get annoyed at overly camp people, but it's not because they're gay it's just because they always scream and are generally annoying.

no one on a straight dominated forum wants to know the in depth details about men you had sex with when you were 14 somme...

I didn't say I was going to tell you about that :yay:

However I will say it was the first day I got drunk as well...oh and the man was 25.. lol

Gay people play games? I thaught gay people only go to the disco

lmao! and clicky

I'm not with this whole being against "gays who flaunt it" concept. I go to an arts college. The campest person I've ever met is my flatmate next door and despite even my lack of gaydar he's clearly several hundred feet deep inside the closet. Flaunt it I say, flaunt it for all it's worth. Brighten up the streets a little at least.

just the mere fact hes displaying ages and details etc... but ok i didnt realise sex tales were apart of the thread, otherwise i would of stayed out... i thought this was more about a debate on equality...

no this is a thread about things to do with sexuality and specifically LGBT life. It says so in the first post if you hadn't noticed.

However I will say it was the first day I got drunk as well...oh and the man was 25.. lol

...and I thought I was a whore

:P

I'm not with this whole being against "gays who flaunt it" concept. I go to an arts college. The campest person I've ever met is my flatmate next door and despite my lack of gaydar he's clearly several hundred feet deep inside the closet. Flaunt it I say, flaunt it for all it's worth. Brighten up the streets a little at least.

I think there's 2 type of camp men. Fabulous and annoying. Some get away with it and is part of them, in a humourous kind of way, and the other times it's like, "Please talk a few octaves lower."

date rape?

10 char

Thank you for your flattery (?) chairdriver :p

Well, the journey to accepting my sexuality was confusing to say the least. I grappled with the thought that I might be gay for a while, but I eventually came to my senses and realised I still was attracted to females. And so i adopted this incredibly affable atitude towards sexuality; bi-sexuality.

It's interesting to note that whilst I have been attracted to both men and women in the same way, I've only fallen in love with women. However, it's this idea of "love", rather than my sexuality, that I'm having a harder time coming to terms. :indeed: Yet, I'm not a soul driven purely by lust. I try to fill my life with as much romanticism as I can,thus, my infatuations are often based largely on personality.

My female friend lost her virginity to a 34 year old married man when she was 15 . . .

just the mere fact hes displaying ages and details etc... but ok i didnt realise sex tales were apart of the thread, otherwise i would of stayed out... i thought this was more about a debate on equality...

surely you can still talk about equality and ignore one post that you don't like. And it still wasn't exactly in depth was it..he said ages and thats it..but anyways..back to the equality subject and all the other stuff mentioned in the threads first post instead of arguing.

Why are so many chavs homphobic?

Why are so many chavs homphobic?

Coz its cool to hate gays if ur a chav. They like to beat down people who are different to themselvs.

date rape?

No my best friend was downstairs trying to make the the guys dog smoke.

To be honest it's not something I look back on and regret. I very rarely even think about it.

My female friend lost her virginity to a 34 year old married man when she was 15 . . .

Do you mind if I call her a whore?

I wont if you do mind.

Coz its cool to hate gays if ur a chav. They like to beat down people who are different to themselvs.

There's a whole subset of chavs who ARE gay, it makes me laugh!

some are bi with girlfriends and some are just curious but there are websites dedicated to chavs basically wanting to meet guys for sex and stuff.

I met quite a few gay chavs...it's odd. They are exactly the same...except they like men...bizzarre.

Do you mind if I call her a whore?

I wont if you do mind.

She's etched it via a blade into her arm so many times why not lol

self harm is very serious and she's still living and in a very happy relationship atm