NEurope

Sexuality, we all have one (even if it's asexulaity), so lets talk about it.

I'm not trying to be exclusionary but lets try and keep this LGBT and LGBT curious only to make a more focussed discussion and we may get something good out of it as opposed to what happened last time something like this happened.

So here goes. Lets hear your coming out stories/ moments of confusion/grand epiphany when you realised which side of the fence you stood on etc.

Your personal dilemmas and moments of confusion. Maybe get some advice from a few other members of the boards?

Do true Bisexuals exist? Is it just a preference for whatever you fancy determined by the person themselves or some would say taking the 'easy route' out of picking a sexuality? Have any bisexuals been lambasted by the gay or lesbian communities for this preference?

Lets keep this clean and image free and as the icon Hilary Clinton said, Lets start the conversation.

LGBT?

And I have only come out to like 5 friends sooo...

Cept this whole forum :/

Anyway haven't told my parents yet, and not going to any time soon, and my deepest crush now tells me he doesn't feel the same way so it pretty much sucks for me at the moment.

But ah well :P

Sorry to sound like a nonce, but what does LGBT stand for?

Anyway, before now i've thought guys were good looking, but i imagined all guys would go through that anyway, i like girls, and i know for sure i don't like penis.

Ah sorry,

Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Trans-gendered

Lesbian Gay Bisexual T?? (Transexual?)

I'm not trying to be exclusionary but lets try and keep this LGBT and LGBT curious only

Err, what about me? I'm about 99% straight, probably more. I am, however, a useful ally if we get any anti-gay types...

Lesbian Gay Bisexual T?? (Transexual?)

Pretty much, don't ask me why trans-gendered is used-probs PC stuff.

i like girls, and i know for sure i don't like penis.

QFT sorry gays, no offense.

Err, what about me? I'm about 99% straight, probably more. I am, however, a useful ally if we get any anti-gay types...

I meant focussed on these topics, not talking about what it's like to be straight etc Just to help keep everything more calmer and controlled hopefully. Anyone can post of course! lol

I'm slowly going from straight to undecided.

how comes? Whats made you question what you thought you knew?

My only problem with gays is that I have absolutely no gaydar whatsoever. It's just a bit awkward when it's finally pointed out to you after working with someone for six months that they are indeed, gay. You end up worrying you may have inadvertently said something you shouldn't have, and such like.

I respect gays.

However gays who just want attention for it...ugh.

QFT sorry gays, no offense.

QTF again.

Lets not try seperate the forum in sexuality please.

one of my best mateys is gay and another is Bi, it didn't phase me when either said what they were and i excepted it as normal and life continued as it was

I only know like, two guys IRL that are gay. It's wierd cause there must be more...especially since I go to an all boys school.

Life would be so much simpler if I was gay.

Bard, stay up all night, get some sound increasing earphones or summat like that, and night vision goggles.

There will be ALOT of bumming going on at your school.

Its a well known fact!

I was bi for a while, but then I realised I just like guys better :p

I still find girls attractive, but, well, they are...

I respect gays.

However gays who just want attention for it...ugh.

Dude sometimes I just think you live in my head.I havea few friends that are gay,I don't mind them either but it's when they get really attention seeking about it,it just grinds my gears.

QTF again.

Lets not try seperate the forum in sexuality please.

QFT even more.I won't seperate.Takeo,Fresh,TKeeper,chairdriver are all awesome in my eyes : peace:

Bard, stay up all night, get some sound increasing earphones or summat like that, and night vision goggles.

There will be ALOT of bumming going on at your school.

Its a well known fact!

hahahah thats made my day

If anyones gay or bi in my year there'll be ridicules constantly if there a lad, if there a girl is "cool" apprently.

A few of my mates are bi, they've all come out to to me first lol, no idea why. I just laugh about it and then forget about it. Its not like it should make a difference do any friendships.

I dont get why teenagers (quite a few anyways) just takes the piss out of anyone thats bi/gay..I dont see why it matters what you are as long as your yourself.

I only know like, two guys IRL that are gay. It's wierd cause there must be more...especially since I go to an all boys school.

Life would be so much simpler if I was gay.

Well. I went to an all boys boarding school. People don't generally come out until Uni/40s around there...there's just such a homophobic atmosphere (including from those who later turn out to be gay). It's just the fear of being different which leads to suppression. I'm bi...not many people knew at school but there were a fuckload of rumours which is difficult to deal with in such a close environment. But hey, as long as you stick to your true friends it's ok.

All things said though I only really want a relationship with girls at this point in time because they've worked out best for me before.

Thats why I have told no one at my school. Its full of chavs, chavs = homophobic :/

yup all schools seem to be populated by homophobic chavs..there like a new breed of human or something. Its ridiculous why people have a problem with peoples preference. Most chavs take the mick out of one of my mates by sayinh things like "quick lads arses against the wall" and stuff like that when they see him. Its fucking unfair to people. I stood up for him last week and now i've been labelled "likes queers boy" lmao. The insults they come up with are shite.

If anyones gay or bi in my year there'll be ridicules constantly if there a lad, if there a girl is "cool" apprently.

Guys generally feel threatened by gay or bi guys. Most girls are a bit bi anyway, in my experience.