NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
MunKy

Download 2007

Surprised I haven't seen a thread about this already. Who's going this year? I got leave so I can go for sure now. Anyone else?

I was going to go, until I realised that I've already seen all the bands I want to see with the exception of Shadows Fall, and that the ticket prices are extortionate to the point where I couldn't afford to go anyway.

What band you planning on seeing?

I was going to go but that would mean failing my stats exam on the following monday :hmm: Going to be revising instead I'm afraid.

KoRn, Iron Maiden, Slayer, Dimmu Borgir, Chimaira, Machine Head, Stone Sour, HELLYEAH!, Lamb of God, Panic Cell and maybe Dream Theater.

i was tempted to go, but I could never mind my mind up about the line up. Plus it is a very expensive festival. I would have gone on the saturday, but I'm working till 1 so it's not really worth it.

I would have gone, but the only a band i want to see is Iron Maiden and i saw them last december so pass.

I'm going, quite a few of us will be. Shame I don't know what any of you look like we could have had a meetup. Though we'll have a Cornish flag (white cross, black background) flying high at our camp so if you see it pop along. There'll be a few though.

i WISH i was going to download but you know, money =( sounds awesome and some friends are going, tell me how it went guys!

Sign in to follow this