NEurope
Rummy

Drinking

arguable. If someone does it because of grief etc then fine its understandle, but if someone just goes out every night binge drinking and then becomes addicted then surely they dont deserve any sympathy whatsoever?

I'm sorry to raise this point but you're only 15. You still have things left to experience until you can make that judgement.

Becoming addicted to something is easier than you think, and a lot of the time you don't even notice whats happening to you. Until you stop.

And if they dont want their liver, why dont they just give it to someone else who needs it like a transplant patient instead of ruining it with booze.

Because its their liver, they want it very much, who gives fuck if they treat it wrong, its their CHOICE!

Just coz i drink doesnt mean i dont want a liver, thats stupid thinking.

Drinking

=

:D FUN :D

Because its their liver, they want it very much, who gives fuck if they treat it wrong, its their CHOICE!

Drinking

=

:D FUN :D

I'm not saying drinking isn't fun! it is, i'm saying people that drink to excess all the time just for the hell of it and become alcoholics should not get any sympathy.

That is what I told those bulimic girls ... "just eat like a regular person it is not that hard you weird" oh and I bet that depressed guy could really laugh if he really wanted too.

People who fail tests/exams are lazy and/or stupid ...

World is so easy to explain with stereotypes because if I can be not depressed everyone can, if I can drink normally everyone can. I am the norm.

I'm sorry to raise this point but you're only 15. You still have things left to experience until you can make that judgement.

Becoming addicted to something is easier than you think, and a lot of the time you don't even notice whats happening to you. Until you stop.

Ok then, when i'm 18, if I still think the same thing then will You understand what i'm saying? lol..just over 2 years away and my memory sucks.

Omg, i would kill for a nice big glass full of ice with magners all over it right now. Ice cold = win.

Mmmmmmmmmmmm YUMMY!!! And sooo Fresh!

04062007054.jpg

I love having an off license so close ^_^

Ok then, when i'm 18, if I still think the same thing then will You understand what i'm saying? lol..just over 2 years away and my memory sucks.

I understand what you're saying.

You don't want to understand what I'm saying.

04062007054.jpg

oh oh you can see my sig! my sig rules and don't say otherwise:santa:

Mother F***er. I hate you. I would kill for a glass right now.

Mother F***er. I hate you. I would kill for a glass right now.

£1.99 from the corner of the road ^_^

It's all about Cider!

Strongbow and Magners are quality ciders.

And as for my parents slapping me takeo, i actually don't know what to say back to you.

£1.99 from the corner of the road ^_^

Even more reasons why I hate living in the countryside.

Drinking alone = bad.

Drinking alone at your computer = give up all hope.

Drinking alone = bad.

It's damn warm here! and i fancied some so why not ^_^

It's all about Cider!

Strongbow and Magners are quality ciders.

And as for my parents slapping me takeo, i actually don't know what to say back to you.

Try the strongbow with a bit of blackcurrant cordial. It's quite nice.

I'm hooked on Apple juice.

(no-one said this was an alcoholic thread, the title is just generaly about drinks to my unerstanding :heh: )

Yep, 100% of taxes go to covering your ass incase you fall over when you have had one too many.

And why not?

Who's more deserving, me paying thousands of pounds to the government or innocent civilians in another country who obviously need a bomb on their heads because George Bush said so.

And why not?

Who's more deserving, me paying thousands of pounds to the government or innocent civilians in another country who obviously need a bomb on their heads because George Bush said so.

basically, neither of you.

basically, neither of you.

They may as well abolish the NHS then, they don't mind taking our money in taxes but want to be choosy about who they treat, yeah that's a fair system.

I've drunk, and smoked, for over twenty years, and had one operation in that time, and a few bottles of pills, by my calculations I must be a good few grand out of pocket there, just scrub taxes and the NHS and everything would work out better for everyone, right?

One of my mates doesn't like alcohol, people take the piss out off him too. I don't understand why though, its just a drink, nothing special.

You can't say you don't like alcohol until you've tried every single alcoholic drink. I bet he'll like 'poof juice' such as Barcardi Breezers or even stronger fruit drinks such as MD 20/20.

The tax they pay on the alcohol they pay for themselves, the same cannot be said for crack heads?

The taxes pay for part of it but they don't fully cover the costs. Same goes for smoking. Smokers are actually costing the country money as the treatment for cancer and other smoking related illnesses are so expensive.

I am just about to pour some:

SMIRNOFF.jpgcoca-cola.jpg

MMMm

Get a half-bottle of Smirnoff and mix it half and half with 2 500ml bottles of coke. It's quite strong at first but once you'r edone with the first bottle you can't even taste it. :heh:

They may as well abolish the NHS then, they don't mind taking our money in taxes but want to be choosy about who they treat, yeah that's a fair system.

I've drunk, and smoked, for over twenty years, and had one operation in that time, and a few bottles of pills, by my calculations I must be a good few grand out of pocket there, just scrub taxes and the NHS and everything would work out better for everyone, right?

Labour's argument for that is that the poor people wouldn't be able to afford vital treatment.

Charles Murray (1990) would say good as being in poverty is your own fault whereas if it were up to Marx they wouldn't be in the country in the first place as they should round up the "scum of the depraved elements of all classes and ship them off to a desert island!"

The taxes pay for part of it but they don't fully cover the costs. Same goes for smoking. Smokers are actually costing the country money as the treatment for cancer and other smoking related illnesses are so expensive.

This government spends zero on cancer research.

They leave all that to charities so they can spend all their money on housing asylums seekers and dropping bombs on their own troops in the middle of a war they had no business being in.

This government spends zero on cancer research.

They leave all that to charities so they can spend all their money on housing asylums seekers and dropping bombs on their own troops in the middle of a war they had no business being in.

The government pays for treatment via the NHS though, I wasn't talking about cancer research.

Drinking alone = bad.

I've been at work all day, come back and done more work. I don't think one drink is anything to worry about. Everyone has different ways of relaxing.