NEurope
ReZourceman

Balls - New Cartoon

Thats better....

I thought I was confirmed as a voice actor

I believe you did.:awesome:

I want a good part mind :yay:

Just a question will staff get a share of profit from the merchandise?:confused:

(Oh yeah, cant remember if I said so in here, but the Balls in the advert are just generic balls. The actual characters will be better drawn, produced and more distinctive)

I laughed inside.

Funny stuff. I'll watch them when they're released.

Answering the "if its as funny as PodcaZt" question - It will be funnier, guarenteed - Multiple people writing vs me doing on a whim LOL!

Just a question will staff get a share of profit from the merchandise?:confused:

In short yes. (Obviously the percentages will vary depending on the product, and we dont know how popular it will be so may not get money, but hey if its worldwidely popular you may well make some)

There'll also be a website, pens, pencils, T-shirts and few other bits of merchandise available to buy when the cartoon actually goes out.

Twill be awesome. :smile:

lol. You've sold out before you even started. Merchandising whore.

And who, do you propose, will buy these goods. The hordes of desperate fans.

Heh, at least you are enterprising and confident.

Fingers crossed. IMO the gag I came up with yesterday is genius. Lol. Of course the entire show wont rest on 1 single gag in the first episode, heh heh.

In General CC its advertising quite patently, so instead of closing it I'll just shimmy it onto creative.

At some point in the near future Ill be looking for voice actors too, but I will post when, and it wont be for a few weeks.

I'll be up for that mate.

I'll lend my vocal talents. I want to be part of these Genius gags and hilarious material you've written.

Thats cool. I guess the episodes are released slowly caus I havent got my script

Thats cool. I guess the episodes are released slowly caus I havent got my script

Yep. We've got the script for Episode 2 done, and Lemon isnt in it yet. (I said you were Lemon? Cant remember, let me know) (As the Episodes are so short, we have to introduce only a few Balls at a time)

I have a favour to ask of everyone who enjoys it actually.

It takes soooo long, and so much effort to actually produce this, and it really is very funny in parts, so please, please can you spread this by word of mouth. Post it on Facebook, invite people to the Balls group on there, Email it to people, set it as your MSN screen name, tell friends you know'd like it in MSN.

I can only exploit the video (haha) into peoples lives so much, and do other advertising etc, but things really get big from word of mouth, and Id really like folk to help me out, as its something I/the makers are proud of and put a lot of effort in.

Thanks guys, just 5 minutes to do stuff like this would be really sincerely appreciated. (All this of course depends on if you like it...which Im sure you will)

I dont think it was Lemon, ill talk to you on msn

Cool. Ill be on around half one. (Actually I remember it was the guy who *Insert word*s people that he doesnt *insert word* wasnt it) :bowdown: