NEurope
Dan_Dare

Pole wakes from Coma of 19 years, is confused by lack of Communism.

Bump!

Don't know if there's anything about this online, but I read yesterday (I think in the newspaper) that this was fake. =O

Basically, the guy -did- get in a coma, but he woke up after only a couple of years I think. After that he was paralysed and simply couldn't leave his bed or house. So he knew really well what was going on around him, since he was awake for all those years.

Also, doctors pointed out that if you'd been in a coma for that long, it first of all would be really rare to wake up from it. And impossible to wake up from it without any kind of damage to your brain. So the fact he could speak and use his tongue (which would be almost impossible to use after such a long time) also proves that it's all a lie.

Attention whores, tsssk.

I dislike Poland.

It's very homophobic, I've heard.

Alright you don't always have to play the gay card, get something new.

You dropped your electricity bill...

*watches the wind blow it down the street*

*leaves*

I dislike Poland.

It's very homophobic, I've heard.

That's so Motion2000 like.

That's so Motion2000 like.

Maybe he has polish family.

He had Polish family...

Y'know, him, he who got banned...you know...that lad who liked L'Arc en Ciel and Adriana Lima...(Do the mods and admins alllow us to talk about him?)

I would be shocked at how the world had changed if i was in a coma for that long and woke up all of a sudden. Imagine, he doesn't know that Poland is now in the EU and that DVD is standard format for media and MP3s are future music formats.

Bet anything that he won't know the town he lived in because it probably changed so much in 19 years.

He had Polish family...

Y'know, him, he who got banned...you know...that lad who liked L'Arc en Ciel and Adriana Lima...(Do the mods and admins alllow us to talk about him?)

His nick rhimes with Thasookertan?

Actually, he's been conscious of everything around him. He remembers being taken around places.

Imagine that, everyone thinks you're in a coma, but you just can't move. Stuck in your own mind >_<

People seem to be ignoring my post. =(

He was awake and conscious for years and the people around him knew. He just couldn't leave his house and stuff.

Eenuh, I swear your most recent played tracks on last.fm have been the same for months!!

(sorry for irrelevance, but still!)

Eenuh, I swear your most recent played tracks on last.fm have been the same for months!!

(sorry for irrelevance, but still!)

That's because I haven't turned on Last.fm for ages... plus I've been using my stereo to play CDs recently. =P

that's really disappointing. I was hoping it was a real life Goodbye Lenin. Oh well.