NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Slaggis

LEGO - Indiana Jones

do you think harrison ford is aware hes in 2 games as a lego character :yay:

Wha? I don't understand the above post but to Tellyn I don't think they dislike Indy. They say its a good game, the opening chapters however are poor and although it wouldn't make sense for Indiana to not be always on screen they say that he does pretty much everything instead of the teamwork found in Lego Star Wars.

Its probably best to quote them

Nevertheless, it's a good game held back from being a great one by the virtue of the rules of the story it apes. Always solid and dependable but rarely inspired.

Got the Wii and DS version today thanks to Play.com :grin:

Done 'The Lost Temple' segment from Raiders on both versions and I'm very impressed. Defintley harder than Lego Star Wars, as there are puzzles to figure out and a lot of platforming, and the levels are pretty big so it should take a while to complete, and then of course there's all the secrets and characters to unlock.

DS is just as good as the Wii version, and has fantastic graphics and gameplay, which is very rare for a DS port :yay:

Can't wait to get to the Raiders truck chase in a while, and encounter Sean Connery in Lego form!

edge pc fanboys

as if...whilst their scores may sometimes leave a lot to be desired read the review the actual text which is the best bit and I think you will struggle to find better pieces of gaming journalism.

Indy Jonesy is great on the DS. It really is up there in terms of presentation and gameplay with the home console versions. I'll say no more, just stay tuned for N-Europe's upcoming DS review. :)

N-Europe review up:

Indy DS

"Meanwhile we’ll all be smashing Lego Nazis with a beaming smile emblazoned on our faces."

I very much enjoyed your review tapedeck! :D

"Meanwhile we’ll all be smashing Lego Nazis with a beaming smile emblazoned on our faces."

I very much enjoyed your review tapedeck! :D

Cheers Coolness :D I aim to please...It's always fun to review a great title!

Sign in to follow this