NEurope
Ant-Shimmin

I Am Doing ____ Instead of Watching Big Brother this Summer

Working loads.. One day in the new job and I'm shattered already! I'm not made for full time hours, I really could do with winning the lotto or somethin.. Besides from that I have a few trips planned, just a few days away with a couple of mates somewhere in the country, nothing crazy. Definitely won't be watching Big Brother, I despise that show.

To answer the point of the thread I Am Doing America and Games Instead of Watching Big Brother this Summer.

And Coolness is Doing Italy this Summer.Always had him as a France person :heh:

I am watching Big Brother instead of watching Big Brother this Summer

Damn. I think I lost.

Go. As much as possible. In Italy at times.

Where abouts in Italy and are you going to challenge the locals.

To answer the point of the thread I Am Doing America and Games Instead of Watching Big Brother this Summer.

And Coolness is Doing Italy this Summer.Always had him as a France person :heh:

I've been to France before, its a nice place but Italy is so much better.:D Wish i was going to America though, New York is my favorite place in the world. Don't ask me why!!!

I'm watching paint dry instead of watching big brother in every way it's more exciting.

Where abouts in Italy and are you going to challenge the locals.

In Tuscany, and no, I'm bringing a go playing friend. (who is actually better than me)

I'm going to be playing Final Fantasy VII and X.

Never played 'em, should be fun...

I'm being lent a PS2, and I'm going to borrow Katamari off another friend, as I love it. :D

In Tuscany, and no, I'm bringing a go playing friend. (who is actually better than me)

*Coolness Bears faints as he thought Supergrunch was the Go champion*

You should challenge the locals and see their puzzled faces as they wander what they are playing. :D

I'm going to be playing Final Fantasy VII and X.

Never played 'em, should be fun...

I'm being lent a PS2, and I'm going to borrow Katamari off another friend, as I love it. :D

I may have to buy some more PS2 games. I only have FFX which I havnt played in ages.

Katamari is a game I need. As soon as I have a job...

Yaya, FF X. :bouncy: It's down on my to-do list along with 20-odd other games and a few women.

Probably be watching 10 Things I Hate About You for the 50th time this month.

Either way, doing something much more entertaining than watching Big Brother... Hell, I'd even watch football.

taking a VERYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY LONG shit ill be out for xmas

a combination of bringing sexy back, playing alot of games, working as much as possible, rollin an controllin wit mah homies and all that jazz. Oh, andn buying a 360! wehey!

I usually watch BB, but I don't cry I miss bits.

I need to go to a concert.

Gwen Stefani in September but thats not summer... Anyone got the dates of the music festivals?

a combination of bringing sexy back, playing alot of games, working as much as possible, rollin an controllin wit mah homies and all that jazz. Oh, andn buying a 360! wehey!

Yes mate!

Also: Just started Devil May Cry, one of the classics I was looking to catch up on...It's rock fucking solid, got to the 4th...level? And keep getting slaughtered by this shadow guy with a huge fucking sword. Uncool! :heh:

I;ve stocked up on 360 games to keep me going throughout BB season. I also have enough money to go down pub nearly every night to avoid BB talk.

Anything is more exciting to watch than BB, which involves people watching people in a house talking all day. This year, we have a women-orientated house with 1 man going in soon (and twins!!). I'd rather gouge my own eyes out or watch Titanic or paint dry than watch BB. Real life torture is better for you than BB torture, trust me!!.

I hereby declare that we call the drought/plague season "Big Brother Season".

It's gonna be a long summer...

Working to earn precious cash. Or detoxing.. my liver takes a beating. Or maybe travelling.. maybe, just maybe.

Hit work in several ways. Working at my friend's wineshop and for the rest of the time drawing/modelling/designing and generally doing EVERYTHING in my power to become a better Games Artist.

Aside from that I'll be doing more exercise (cos it's sunny!) and having fun at my cousin's wedding (7/7/7 - God he knows how to pick a date!)

Im going to Fflam Festival in July and then i've got to quit my job in August because my work won't give me time off to go to V and Leeds (problem with holidays, mine got double booked with someone elses :()

Hopefully then starting an Apprenticeship in September, getting paid to learn ftw!

Other than that its boozing, gigging and gaming!

Probably be watching 10 Things I Hate About You for the 50th time this month.

What a legendary film that is.

In answer to the question, I will be doing anything instead of watching Big Brother this summer. More specifically, going to Glastonbury, going to a few smaller free festivals locally, stewarding at the Secret Garden Party, going to Iceland, going to the pub and attempting to write a Hollywood historical action epic.

I've learned from last year, though, and already I have my infatuations planned out for the last week of June through to the first week of August. And Gook-luck, Dyson, my fellow (wanna-be) Cassanova :kiss:

Trust me, I'm gonna need it for this one :red: