Sign in to follow this  
Guest Stefkov

Just something that I need to know..

Which side?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Which side?

• Right ear
    • Left ear

Me, Caris, Chuck and Chris are chatting on 360 and I just need to know something

They all have their headsets on their right ear, I have it on my left ear...I'm right handed though..

Usually the right, but if we're playing for a while like last night, ill switch to the other ear every now and then to balance it out.

Left ear is clearly the way to go. It'd feel awkward on the right.

Left ear is clearly the way to go. It'd feel awkward on the right.

Nah the other way around, it just feels wierd on the left.

Nah the other way around, it just feels wierd on the left.

I think i prefer my left as my right is more sensitive i think, so i keep that ear uncovered and stick on my left. Feels the most natural.

I wonder if this has any relationship to peoples handedness?

Viva the left ear!! Probably because that is how my friend has it and seeing his 360 made me buy mine aor the fact that the left side of me faces toward the wall and so there is less noise...I switch when it get uncomfortable though!

I tend to swap over. Seeing as I usually get shouted off of the 360 at around 11 every night, I keep it on the right ear so that I can hear that and don't get banned from the computer/360/Wii.

I'm not alone, me and Bard on the left ear ftw.

I tried it on the right and everyone sounded different.

I use my right, as thats the side of the sofa the door is on, so I don't here what my 'rents are saying at the same time as you charming people...

the old x box headsets were left sided I think, so I've always had it on my left. Same with phones too though, it feels natural.

I have always had mine on my right ear, i never even given it a thought when i put it on the first time. I just put it there... Never even thought about putting it over my left ear...

Left.

I'm right handed with writing, left handed in sports like bowling/baseball, right handed in tennis, left footed in football, right footed in rugby.

Don't ask, even I don't know.

Didn't even realise there was more than one way of wearing it. Right side is how I first put it on. I'll go leftie next time.

Sign in to follow this