NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Supergrunch

Are you really like this?

I'm pretty much myself on here.

That even includes not making much friends and posting useless comments that only people who know me find funny.

What I type, is what I think, so yep, I'd say I was pretty much myself here. Although, I'm pretty certain I don't come accross as weird, as I am in reality..

I'm a little more etroverted on the net to strangers than I am in person to strangers.

I'm like this with my friends though.

I'm completely different here. In real life I'm actually a 16 year old girl, I just pretend to be a 21 year old geologist to avoid get hit upon by randy guys.

Nah, not really! I'm all me baby, a happy go-lucky scamp with a penchant for long complicated words.

Are you actually a geologist or is that just another fabrication.

Big fan of rocks, eh?

i am here as i am in real life. the only way to be but you really cant get a personality when you are just reading what people type.

It makes you wonder were people like nintendork and solitanze really that annoying in person? Is it possible? I certainly hope not.

I am myself on here, except I am actually a Manchester United fan. I even have a season ticket, a nice seat right at the front on The Kop Stand.

First time I played it is was excellent. Second time, it wasn't half as good. I think I over or under complicated the rules or something. Anyway the magic was gone and this post is anything but helpful.

That sums up how I speak in real life. Nonsensical meanderings spoken way too fast that don't even go anywhere.

I am myself on here, except I am actually a Manchester United fan. I even have a season ticket, a nice seat right at the front on The Kop Stand.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Sign in to follow this