NEurope
Garden_Pigeon

Pirates Of The Caribbean 3 (Spoiler Warning)

Anyone seen this yet? What did you think of it?

I saw it this morning and thought it was awesome, pretty funny too.

I thought the second one was a bit wank, really. Not sure if I'll be bothering with this. I think the whole swashbuckling piratey action thing has been done to death, although no doubt everyone will disagree.

I saw the movie this morning.

Really great battles out at sea. I won't spoil it but when they just walk casually while the ships are being hammered by cannons. It just looked amazing.

Especially one bit near the end. Pieces flying everywhere and the guy was walking really slow.

PS there's a little bit after the credits.

I really like it, the story's much more evolved than the other ones.

Half the time I couldn't understand what some of the poeple were saying, like Barbosa...sometimes it was just gibberish.

I don't understand the appeal of these films. And the third one especially seems far, far too long.

Looks dire. Shall be avoiding at all costs.

The first film was actually poor, and the second was was terrible..

BBC teletext hated this movie. Apparantly it's really really really boring and FAR too long. Not sure if i should waste a fiver seeing it now.

Looks dire. Shall be avoiding at all costs.

The first film was actually poor, and the second was was terrible..

Am no it wasn't....coulnt be arsed arguing further.

I saw it tonight, and didn't like it very much... I think it was the worst so far. I was also way too long. When the credits came up, I realised there might be an extra bit, but I just wanted to get out by that stage...

Well I just got back from seeing this and I enjoyed it. Gave me some laughs and all, so that's good. I know this is not the kind of movie everyone will like, but I did. =D

PS there's a little bit after the credits.

Darnit, I knew it! My friend and her boyfriend didn't feel like waiting though...

Half the time I couldn't understand what some of the poeple were saying, like Barbosa...sometimes it was just gibberish.

Am I glad we have subtitles. XD

First one was great. Second one was average. This one will be poor.

Yet I will still pile in with the ill educated masses and recieve what I am given and try to enjoy it until the end where I shall critique for all its worth much to the displeasure of my easily pleased friends.

Darnit, I knew it! My friend and her boyfriend didn't feel like waiting though...

If you want to know

Elizabeth is walking with a child (oviously her son cos they got it on before Will left) they're walking to a cliffs edge and they stop looking at the horizon. They look at each other, close up of their faces. Flash of green in Elizabeth's eyes. Looks out to the horizon and there's a ship. Camera moves into Will's face.

Fin.

Something like that.

If you want to know

Elizabeth is walking with a child (oviously her son cos they got it on before Will left) they're walking to a cliffs edge and they stop looking at the horizon. They look at each other, close up of their faces. Flash of green in Elizabeth's eyes. Looks out to the horizon and there's a ship. Camera moves into Will's face.

Fin.

Something like that.

Yuy, thanks for telling me. =3

I think the ending before the credits,

where Jack sails off with the map to find the fountain of youth, opens up the option of a 4th movie.

It's just like I thought the ending the ending for the Mummy 3 ended, with him pulling off the massive diamond. That's a different story though.

Just got back from seeing it, i have to say its much much better than thr first and almost equal to the first.

Very funny, and awesome battle at the end.

See it!

and plus the score is superb, when the classic pirates music kicks in, in the final battle its amazing.

Theres also alol more obvious violence, a couple of parents were complaining there was too much! lol. The massive amount of innuendo in it is the best thign though, hilarious.

I can't see why it's getting such bad reviews, i really liked it. Slightly iffy in some parts, but overall its very good.

blah blah endings of films I couldn't care less about. Not to quote Stefkov's text or it will be immortalised.

SPOOIIILAAARS

Modifying text size is so much fun.

Just got back from seeing it, i have to say its much much better than thr first and almost equal to the first.

Very funny, and awesome battle at the end.

See it!

and plus the score is superb, when the classic pirates music kicks in, in the final battle its amazing.

Theres also alol more obvious violence, a couple of parents were complaining there was too much! lol. The massive amount of innuendo in it is the best thign though, hilarious.

Good god you fail at typing. "alol more obvious violence", how the hell did you manage to type that

Good god you fail at typing. "alol more obvious violence", how the hell did you manage to type that

Obviously the only option is to kill him. :indeed:

Seeing this tommorow, and I'm really looking forward to it, even with all the mixed reviews out there. I'm a sucker for the pirates films though, so I'll probably love it even if it's dire.

Haggis enjoys every new commericial blockbuster, no matter what... So his reccomendation, doesnt really mean much to me lol...

im not sure if i will see this, if all my friends go i will tag along but the second one i thought was bollocks... they just used a bigger budget and just tried to copy everything that made the first one good and failed in the process... more captain jack crazyness didnt make it better, bigger locations didnt make it better, fights that lasted 30 minutes and nothing happened but a wheel going round (yep you guessed it), didnt make it better... first 1 was definetly the suprise hit of a few summers ago, just a really well made blockbuster that was very enjoyable... the second 1 sucked to me and sold out, so i dont know what to expect from number 3...

Every new blockbuster? Why would that make my opinion less note-worthy? So because I like spidey 3 and this I like every new blockbuster? Last year i didn't like the harry potter movie, though i loved the others, I hated! spidey 2, and thought DMC was average at best.

But yeh, it is a fun movie

(and btw, my typing, i got a new pc yesterday with one of those keyboards that has the laser thing that shines onto your desk, so i'm finding it difficult to get every spelling correct.)

Has anyone been hearing all this commotion in amercia about how this film should have been rated R? Theres a huge amount of people supposedly telling people to boycott the movie because it will "harm" kids!

theres apprently too much violence for a disney film! Why do people have to be so prude?

Has anyone been hearing all this commotion in amercia about how this film should have been rated R? Theres a huge amount of people supposedly telling people to boycott the movie because it will "harm" kids!

Rated R? Geddit? R? Arr! Oh never mind.

can someone please put spoilers in the title name? i wasn't warned :(

I saw the film Thursday night, i was very happy with it, a great ending to the trilogy and they left it open for some more films if they want, which is cool, cuz Jack Sparrow just PWNS,

The twist at the end with Will was shocking i was expecting him and Elizabeth to have the tipical happy ending, him becoming the captian of the Dutchman was only semi-happy.

Oh one thing i didn't like though was the Calipso thing, they built it up for much of the movie then when she's released she fecks off and just starts up a storm, i was expecting/hoping for something more... don;t know what but just some thing a big more special than growing 20feet and turning to crabs

Also i had a feeling there'd be more after the credits but my cousins wanted to go home cuz we saw the late show, so it was fairly late when it did finish, but i thought the lenght was pretty good, hell when it did end i actually felt it could have been longer, i enjoyed every moment so didn't notice the time at all