NEurope
Pit-Jr

Where does your money come from?

You don't see me as I hardly ever go shopping, that's what the missus is for.

I'll try to pop in sometime soon though, just for you.

make it a saturday

make it a saturday

OK mate, I'll come and do a bit of shopping this saturday afternoon.

Im a sad trainspotter , i work in the railway and have a cosy signal box all to myself , it pays rather well £28k - £30k .I also get a week off every 4 weeks and 35 annual days holiday a year . I enjoy it even though it gets majorly scary at times (its like looking at a plate of spaghetti) and the suicides can be upsetting (why do they all choose the railway?)apart from that i like it , its a good white knuckle /seat of the pants ride. No wonder im so bloody stressed out all the time,LOL.

I work in the shithole that is Morrisons. Though i've applied for Admin job (won't get it) and am looking around for other jobs more worthy of my time.

Well im just going for my interview for christmas work at Argos. Hopefully it will all go well!

I want EMA damnit!

I used to be a student but now my official registration period has ended and I'm still writing up. I guess I'm unemployed.

So ... the currently wife brings in the pennies. She works for Siemens in an office doing officey things.

well at the moment I work @ the bbc in london, work is alright and pay is not to bad, some nights i can get paided a for a full 10 hour shift even thou i would only be there for 2 hours.

I am looking for a new job at the moment as my parents are moving away and i have to get a mortage for buy a house from them.

I work in my holidays ... so far I worked in some stores, clothing company, hospital, printing office and a few more. During the year my parents support me and I try to save up as much money as possible.

I work part-time at a Somerfield store. It isn't bad, but it sure as fuck isn't good. Staff are friendly, customers are friendly. Hell... without the actual work element it would be a blast.

I work at a fairly large call center doing tech support for XP, Its good pay if you can put up with the customers.

i earn my money by playing Perfect Dark Zero all day everyday! not bad really :wink:. and cus im always at work i cant spend any, win win, except at Mcdonalds at dinner!

I used to work at WHSmiths in the entertainment section but after four or so months my paycheck really didn't justify what they were asking of me. I worked during the summer this year at my sixth-form, simple database stuff, and that's given me a bit of cash to spend. My Nintendo DS will probably drain that sum in the next month or so. Maybe it's time to get a proper job again.

I work in my local Co-op. Currently working on the tills all the time, so in some ways it is easy money and other ways i'm bored of it.

I have a Machine in my Basement that makes COUNTERFIT Money thats where all mine comes from, it also has been known to produce zombies occasionally.

I get £10 a week fomr my parents! Looking for a job though...

Yeah, same. I went for an interview for a job at a local library a week ago, which went really well, so fingers crossed I'll get it. I'm up against quite a few people though, so I can't say I'm confident they'll choose me, but there's always a chance.

I get 20 euro a month from my parents, and they sponsor me in bigger things I want to buy.

I work at a bakery, one week I work on Saturday from 6.00-12.00 and the other I work on Sunday from 5.00-12.00. Yeah, the hours are bad (when you get up :)), but I still have half the day free for other stuff. The pay is pretty decent, and above all, I love doing it :D

I guess I'm still a free-loader. But I think I have earned the money by studying hard (I get excellent grades and I surf on internet :wink:).

I work in the shithole that is Morrisons. Though i've applied for Admin job (won't get it) and am looking around for other jobs more worthy of my time.

Oh I didn't know you'd applied for something, good luck. I've finally sent my CV off to another company today, not sure if anything will come of it though.

I used to work a Mcdonalds until last crimbo then I quit and I worked at my cousins MOT garage in Bicester for the summer and now I get handouts from my dad while I wait to join armed forces. Told me to put on 5 kilos, arseholes.

you shoulda hogged out at McDonalds while you had the chance

I was gonna until I saw how it was made, trust me dont eat there. Also a second degree burn and a dickhead manager who was always after me for no reason. And hows this for a shift : 1:00 PM - 3:00 AM. That place almost killed my social life and Ive boycotted them aswell. Havent even returned and didnt tell em I quit.