NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Cube

Nearly there with the 3rd Party "Lightgun" Shell..

TBH I don't really care because I personally think these things are a waste of money and dont particually add much especially as the Wiimote has a trigger on the bottom and can even impede gameplay, but each to their own.

I'm pretty sure the B button is activated by the trigger.

Normally I'd agree these things are a waste of money, but that really looks great. That would be great to use while playing Resident evil Umbrella Chronicals.

I like the Wii system cooler on that site too:

VWIOT002000_02_L.jpg

I never really buy accesories but I would buy that shell just to run around and look like a silly person. Looks amazing.

It could add to the whole realism of playing games such as RE:UC. Having a gun on screen, holding one in ur hand etc. But yer each to there own, the wii-mote by itself would be fine as a 'gun' and may be more reliable than a 'light gun attachment'.

Pointing and pressing B will look cool enough, having to press A or +/-, or even use the d-pad will ruin the whole thing.

Does anyone else think that the Wii mote might actually pop outta the shell too? Just imagine if you pulled the trigger really hard, it would push B from underneath and push the wiimote up. There doesnt seem to be enough of an overhang to stop it gett messed at the connector.

Sign in to follow this