NEurope
Slaggis

7 people assulted in my town today, including me

if i saw someone in your situation i would have jumped in even if i didn't know you. i would have given that chav fucker the beating of his life. then got you to put a boot in.

an eye for an eye.

Feel for you mate...hope you bear up well and get yourself back on track it can be very shaky I know...

I got assaulted on a night out once before...don't remember a thing...and not because I was pissed, I only had a couple of drinks (a night off the booze for once) I briefly remember coming round on the club floor covered in blood. The being in the hospital a bit, but my memory doesn't really kick in until I got back home the next day...

The worst thing of all, apparently when I spoke to the police I told them I was happy for it to go no further other than the guilty to get a caution, so no claim for me as they later refused to give me their details...so the police ballsed it up majorly and they lost my shirt which they took away for forensics.....

that is bollock. they shouldnt have taken a statment untill you were fully recovered. Surely you could have pressed charges.

Feel for you mate...hope you bear up well and get yourself back on track it can be very shaky I know...

I got assaulted on a night out once before...don't remember a thing...and not because I was pissed, I only had a couple of drinks (a night off the booze for once) I briefly remember coming round on the club floor covered in blood. The being in the hospital a bit, but my memory doesn't really kick in until I got back home the next day...

The worst thing of all, apparently when I spoke to the police I told them I was happy for it to go no further other than the guilty to get a caution, so no claim for me as they later refused to give me their details...so the police ballsed it up majorly and they lost my shirt which they took away for forensics.....

The police suck nowadays.

Some people aren't pressing charges btw now, I think I will though seeing as i got the worst of the 7 people. My black eyes are huge now after a night of sleeping, i cant opne my right eye properly again lol

Poeple around my school are starting to find out what happened which i'm worried about because I dont know what their reactions will be.

dont worry about their reaction. i gaurantee you will get a bit of abuse (as i did when i got knocked out at school) but stick by your morals and be true to yourself and fry this mother fucker.

he hurt you for a few week now you hurt him for life. Get him a criminal record and go through the correct procedures.

that is bollock. they shouldnt have taken a statment untill you were fully recovered. Surely you could have pressed charges.

they took my statement the next morning..they came in woke me up and apparently took the statement...I don't have a clue, was groggy as fuck and my injuries, stitches in face, brusied ribs, and back were killing! I rang the station tried going there and got no where, eventually almost two months later I got a letter saying the individual had been cautioned...nothing about who he was or how I could take matters further...

in hind sight I should have got on to citizens advice, but was end of year at uni with exams and end of year assignments due just didn't find the time...

it pisses me off that wankers get off free but they send grannies to jail for not paying council tax.

I think everyone will agree with this statement:

That guy is a complete and utter shit head.

Get better soon.

QFT.

I take it it was all reported to the police...

it pisses me off that wankers get off free but they send grannies to jail for not paying council tax.

lol yeah....well theres a reason why our police forces conviction rate is only something like 37% cos wankers like these get away with it.

So the moral of the story is always press charges no matter what the pressure...

Another thing about my little story is they actually arrested one of my friends convinced it was him and were really to press charges against him until he convinced them it wasn't him and the real culprit turned himself in the next day at the station and admitted it..

EXCLUSIVE IN THE DAILY MAIL!

People who attack, or even kill people for the hell of it are complete scum, absolutely despicable bastards!

EXCLUSIVE IN THE DAILY MAIL!

Nothing wrong with the Daily Mail mate.

Nothing wrong with the Daily Mail mate.

Yes there is. It thinks it's a newspaper. :indeed:

hang on i think that the police should spend more time catching proper criminals and less time chasing old ladies for council tax and that makes me a daily mail reader?

does that mean that daily mail reader are renouned for their common sense (and lack of spelling)

hang on i think that the police should spend more time catching proper criminals and less time chasing old ladies for council tax and that makes me a daily mail reader?

does that mean that daily mail reader are renowned for their common sense (and lack of spelling)

If it's lack of spelling you're after, read the Grauniad.

Yes there is. It thinks it's a newspaper. :indeed:

Guess what? All journalism is political, all newspapers have their own particular stance.

Oh and have you ever actually read the Mail?

Guess what? All journalism is political, all newspapers have their own particular stance.

Oh and have you ever actually read the Mail?

Don't tell me about the press. I know exactly who reads the papers. The Daily Mirror is read by people who think they run the country; The Gaurdian is read by people who think they ought to run the country; The Times is read by the people who actually do run the country; The Daily Mail is read by the wives of the people who run the country; Financial Times is read by people who own the country; The Morning Star is read by people who think the country ought to be run by another country; The Daily Telegraph is read by people who think it is; and The Sun readers don't care who runs the country unless she has big tits.

Don't tell me about the press. I know exactly who reads the papers. The Daily Mirror is read by people who think they run the country; The Gaurdian is read by people who think they ought to run the country; The Times is read by the people who actually do run the country; The Daily Mail is read by the wives of the people who run the country; Financial Times is read by people who own the country; The Morning Star is read by people who think the country ought to be run by another country; The Daily Telegraph is read by people who think it is; and The Sun readers don't care who runs the country unless she has big tits.

Brilliant :D

does that mean that daily mail reader are renouned for their common sense (and lack of spelling)

Well no, the fact is that the amount of "proper" criminals far outweigh the amount of old people that get sent to prison for unpaid council tax. Except its reported in the Daily Mail to appeal to Middle England Tories who will be riled enough to go and vote Labour out at the next election. Its political persuasion and sensationalist headlines, designed to sell a few more papers - profit.

Anyway, sorry to hear about what happened to you Haggis. Press charges.

that is absolutely excelent.

QFT! : peace:

You forgot two: The Independent is read by people who think the US government is dictating to our government; Private Eye is read by people who think that media and the government both generally suck balls.

They're my two papers of choice at the moment.