NEurope
Slaggis

7 people assulted in my town today, including me

i

(btw i dont get to do my exam because its too late, i've failed it, the exam board wont do anything to help)

The exam board should award you a grade based on any other exams/coursework you've done for the subject and predicted grades. Shouldn't be a problem and the school should sort it out for you. Your teacher peobably spoke to a fuckwit at the board (and not the head fuckwit). I've seen estimated grades handed out to people in far less serious situations (i.e. a mate who fell asleep in the middle of the exam!). If they are utter nobjockeys, there's always appeals or resits.

It's a literature GCSE, pretty darn vital to getting into any good college. I urge you to appeal like a madman :hmm: The exam board just acting the dick as they usually do. I don't see any reason why they won't give in to your plight.

Teachers have to fill in estimated grades to the exam boards just in case this sort of shit happens. I reckon it's about 90% certain that you'll get graded.

That sucks. Are you pressing charges against the guy who did it, I assume you know him?

He said the guy was called Kane, but it could just be one of those chavs who's first name you learnt, but that's it.

Or he's the leader of NOD, in which case, you are fucked.

i know him yeh, not like a friend, more like know of him...hes been arrested 4 times this past month!

I have to go to court probs, but if i do i'm petrified i'll get kicked in again

Maybe it's somewhat different over in England, but i remember when my mate got his arm broke by some no good thugs. Fortunately, in addition to getting a week off school he got a cool £200 in compensation from the goverment or whatnot.

Just hope it's the same for you after hearing what you've been through :(

if people cud carry fire arms, then haggis wud prolli have got shot by this retard lol...

Just imagine if people could spell...

Unlucky mate, hopefully you get an appeal but was his name really Kane? Why would you call your son after the first murderer?

i know him yeh, not like a friend, more like know of him...hes been arrested 4 times this past month!

I have to go to court probs, but if i do i'm petrified i'll get kicked in again

Send the fucker down. You've got to be brave.

A friend and I were mugged once coming home from college, shittest thing about the situation was when it came to video indetification I couldn't fucking remember the ***** face. Send the scum down he deserves it.

Good luck getting a grade sorted, they should be able to do something :). Hope you get better soon.

kane-interview-20060504102615524-000.jpg

Shouldn't be to hard to find surely?

In all seriousness I hope everythings ok!

actually the exam board suck! my teacher spoke to em' on the phone while i was bleeding all over the classroom floor lol

they said with hospital note etc theres a CHANCE i'll get an estimated grade, its not a certainty.

and i cant take it agai becaise i could cheat because other ppl in my school have no done it.

britain sucks

Mitigating circumstances are a staple of the regulations for any exam board. I know people who went through the process at secondary level and at university level. Given you were hospitalised by this fella, and can prove it wasn't caused by your actions (police), I can't see how the exam board could do anything other than either a) give you an estimated grade, or b) the option of some resit at a later date of a subsequent exam paper.

Was your English Lit course a 1 exam jobby or modular? Modular would stand you in better stead, as you could easily sit the next paper round. Given the timing though, I would imagine it was a 1 exam course.

Are you injuries going to affect you sitting any other exams?

Your teacher peobably spoke to a fuckwit at the board (and not the head fuckwit).

LMAO - nicely put :D

Mitigating circumstances are a staple of the regulations for any exam board. I know people who went through the process at secondary level and at university level. Given you were hospitalised by this fella, and can prove it wasn't caused by your actions (police), I can't see how the exam board could do anything other than either a) give you an estimated grade, or b) the option of some resit at a later date of a subsequent exam paper.

Was your English Lit course a 1 exam jobby or modular? Modular would stand you in better stead, as you could easily sit the next paper round. Given the timing though, I would imagine it was a 1 exam course.

Are you injuries going to affect you sitting any other exams?

nah, its just for this one i couldn't open my right eye, and when i could i was "blind" in that eye so twas impossible, my next set of exams aint till june so i should be alright.

nah, its just for this one i couldn't open my right eye, and when i could i was "blind" in that eye so twas impossible, my next set of exams aint till june so i should be alright.

Well that's one piece of good news. And you might not even have to go to court to send that bloke down for assault, since you've made your statement. I'm just thinking of the other people who were assaulted - they're not gonna need you all in. They may not need anyone in - photos + statements might be enough for a conviction.

man get the fuck out of your own ass... if you cannot accept shortened down speech on the internet, then ignore me or something as my lazy ways seriously prevent any chance of real change...

Is your full stop key broken or something?

Seriously its hard to read, no captial letters, wrong use of punctuation etc.

Hopefully you will get the appeal Haggis as there has been quite a few people at my school who have had appeals and got them and they were certainly not in as bad a situation you are in. So good luck mate.

How do you know you have to go to court already?

hopefully all the other people that got kicked in will press charges to

thats sucks you missed your exam cause of that dick..you should be able to do your exam at a later date

yea carry a page not found with you :P

na but serious pepperspraying the bastard would be bliss

There was someone in my middle school called Kane. Maybe he walked into some kind of hole in time, and arrived in the year 2007 at your school?

Get a baseball bat and go caveman on his ass. And I'm not joking.

Seriously, no court or "expulsion" will ever heal that broken spirit. Give him a taste of his own venom, beat the fucker senseless, as soon as you can! You want respect? Claim it!!!

Britain is shit, thats why I want to move to Australia when Im older...

Keep your Spirits up buddy, I got attacked and took a turn for the worst in terms of social life and other crap, don't let scumbags like that put you down

Keep your Spirits up buddy, I got attacked and took a turn for the worst in terms of social life and other crap, don't let scumbags like that put you down

How very true, i myself was being attacked by the same person on several occations about 2 years ago and it destroyed my social life, i would not leave the house etc. Mine was suposidly motivated though as i apparantly beat up his younger brother (complete and utter bullshit might i add) I am not the only person he has attacked though, he is regulary in the local paper for beating people up and robbery.

Here is one link showing an one more recent article:

http://archive.winsfordguardian.co.uk/2006/3/15/267286.html

That link if you read just shows how shit the justice system is now-a-days n all.

Get well soon Haggis, unfortunatly it happens to the best of us!

I got beaten up last September, some of you may remember. I thought I had a thread about it, but I can't find it if I did. Well anyway the police still havent done anything about it and even if it does go to court, I can't remember the specific details that would make the difference between getting a conviction or not.

I'm nearly 23 and used to think I live in a safe area, but since then I don't walk anywhere on my own. I'm too scared, even going into town during the day, and especially in the evenings. At the time I didn't think it would make a difference, but it has.

Sorry to hear this happened to yet another n-europer, and dude, before it happened to me I don't think I would have helped, but since September I definately would!!! It's the most horrible thing to happen and it shouldn't happen to good people like us!

Wow thats pretty bad, glad your ok though.

Send him down, get a claim (£2000 my bro got) and ruin the rest of his life.