NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Stocka

The Rev we would all like

57bfe111f4d15c234129ced71ed4.jpg

Mmm how beautiful. I'd buy it just to play a zelda with the master sword alone.

Reminds me of "The Sword in the Stone" or whatever it's called. A "revolution" is set in a stone and both Microsoft and Sony attempt to pull this "revolution" out of the stone to be king. Nintendo, on the other hand, comes along, pulls the "revolution" out and becomes king again.

hooraY!

but seriously, that case deisgn would be sick. Also, they could make like a mini-chibi Master Sword with all the buttons on it and make it an actual controller.

Reminds me of "The Sword in the Stone" or whatever it's called. A "revolution" is set in a stone and both Microsoft and Sony attempt to pull this "revolution" out of the stone to be king. Nintendo, on the other hand, comes along, pulls the "revolution" out and becomes king again.
ahh you meen this one: mastersword11bymaikynisute8va.jpg

That is really kool, especially the way the Triforce lights up. How about an iPod type thing where you can have a custom phrase ot logo on it? Sword controller kicks ass but would have to be expensive so its not a cheap piece of crap that falls apart.

Looks amazing altough im still holding out for a Gold Gamecube with Triforce on the faceplate when Zelda TP arrives.

that looks cool but with a glowing design on the side it could be done with say a mario mushroom, metroid or even a errie looking res evil design etc.

Sign in to follow this