NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
kopo

How do I dump a girlfriend?

Wow, these are all very mean. I'd recommend just having a chat with her and stuff, letting her know your feelings have changed. You can't feel right about hurting someone like that, surely?

Say that you're a time cop from the future and your investigation has ended. And that he/she is now under arrest.

Wins thread.

Be mature, seeing as your seeking advice online I'd think you aren't (either that or it is a pretty depp relationship)

In that case you should just speak to her and see about going your own ways- happy break ups are far more common than you'd imagine.

Get her to meet you in a resteraunt, book a table, and hide a note in the menu saying "you're dumped, LOL" (yuou can wqatch from a distance or site at home and laugh, either is good)

Get her to meet you in a resteraunt, book a table, and hide a note in the menu saying "you're dumped, LOL" (yuou can wqatch from a distance or site at home and laugh, either is good)

Haha, althought I would personally go for "lamayo" myself :heh:

Well, you can change the laughing acronym for whatever you like the most, but Lamayo would be the most suitable.

I think he might have dumped her by now considering the thread was made just over 6 months ago,Jav bumped it...

Can't believe i ever started this.

Btw i wasn't asking for advice or anything, it was just one of my cruel mindtwists.

And i can proudly tell you the bitch is dead and processed in cheeseburgers as we speak.

Send her the Death Text!

"I don't want you ever to contact me again"

I think he might have dumped her by now considering the thread was made just over 6 months ago,Jav bumped it...

Yeah, its a bump - but Jav didn't bump it. Some other person did, but I deleted that post just as Jav posted. So the thread lived to fight another day - and it guess people are adding some more fresd "advice".

Btw, the thread isnt to be taken seriously :p

Btw, the thread isnt to be taken seriously :p

Damn, now you tell me.

*Weeps in corner after worst break up in human history*

I just tell them that i'm not interested in them anymore, that usually works without them getting equal.

Other times, i might just send crap to them from the internet e.g. free cat food or sample of bold. They soon get fed up with it and tell me its all over.

two options

1) do the "rodio" (sp?) this is where you have sex in the "doggy" position and as things get interesting call out her best friends name and see how long you can hold on for. after which you are sure to be dumped.

2) when you finally build her confidence up enough to give you a blow job tell her she was crap and that you are too much of a sexual being to stay with such an inept lover.

or a combination of the 2.

The Cleveland steamer reminds me of a story my mate told me (one of those 'It happened to a friend of a friend of mine' things).

Some guy picked up a girl at a bar and they've gone back to his place to get it on. So they're in bed, nekkid, and she whips out a handkerchief and pokes it up his butt, only leaving a little bit hanging out. They proceed to get it on and about halfway through the girl yanks the handkerchief out resulting in the guy shatting all over the bed. The guy freaks out and runs to the bathroom to clean himself up, apologising on the way. He cleans himself up and comes out to find the girl rolling around on the bed in his shite. He legs it out of there and now has a phobia of handkerchiefs.

I'd say thats a great way to end a relationship.

The Cleveland steamer reminds me of a story my mate told me (one of those 'It happened to a friend of a friend of mine' things).

Some guy picked up a girl at a bar and they've gone back to his place to get it on. So they're in bed, nekkid, and she whips out a handkerchief and pokes it up his butt, only leaving a little bit hanging out. They proceed to get it on and about halfway through the girl yanks the handkerchief out resulting in the guy shatting all over the bed. The guy freaks out and runs to the bathroom to clean himself up, apologising on the way. He cleans himself up and comes out to find the girl rolling around on the bed in his shite. He legs it out of there and now has a phobia of handkerchiefs.

I'd say thats a great way to end a relationship.

that really made me LOL geezes thats messed up big time! omg:laughing: that gives me the shivers thats so messed up

Em...have someone in a firemans outfit tell them you burned to death? But honestly think about it threadstarter, you should really be thanking your lucky stars you finally found a gal who's into same sex relationships :heh:

Sign in to follow this