NEurope
flameboy

Paper Mario Thread.

when is it coming out

I too would love the answer to that, still got around 1100 points left to spend, which I have been saving just for this.

Nintendo power have a tendency not to talk about games until soon before there release

i'm sure we'll get it soon

i have a feeling it will be out in the next 4/5 weeks because its confirmed for june in japan

They talked about Zelda 2 months before America got it.

besides that i mean :smile:

Thought I would give this a bump so that we can use this thread for all the PM discussions.

Enjoy.

Brilliant! I never thought we'd get Paper Mario so soon in Europe. Downloaded it this morning, and I'll try it out when I get back from work.

Wow, PM is brilliant! Downloaded it this morning and played about an hour so far - I think I already prefer it to PM:TYD! It has a more classic feel and the music's great.

Even though I hate Turn-based RPGs.....

I'll give this one a go.

Even though I hate Turn-based RPGs.....

I'll give this one a go.

Good man Cube, you will love it.

Yeah it's great, missed this one on N64 with n64 games being rather expensive. it's already made me laugh a few times.

Question: can you not defend in battle just before the enemy hits you, like PM2?

Or was that M+L...

Good man Cube, you will love it.

Battles started to get a bit dull....then the "lucky star" brightened it up.

When this is done....time to search for the GameCube game.

I've only played about 45 minutes and I've fallen in love already!

Definitely worth the £7!

This will be getting downloaded very soon :yay: I love it on the GC (even though I have yet to finish it- may well stick it on now!) Can't wait to get this, it is far too expensive to buy the actual game now for N64, due to its rarity..

Along with this, all I need is Yoshi's Story and I will be happy enough that my N64 collection is pretty much complete! (i.e. I would have all the games for it I could ever want)

What a treat to come home to.Will definently be downloading this soon.Can't wait to play it since I haven't played any Paper Mario games before.

Im so happy alot of you guys are downloading this, especially since most of you havent played it before. You are all in for an awesome experience...Yes I love the game.

Stupid bomb-ombs blowing up in my face.

Sounds like you're up to the same point as me. They did that once and I wasn't going to let that happen again.

I seriously forget how much fun this game is, if anyone is in doubt, download it now.

Sounds like you're up to the same point as me. They did that once and I wasn't going to let that happen again.

How do you stop them doing it again?

How do you stop them doing it again?

Only attack them at the beginning of each turn , with Mario's double jump and Koopas attack you can take them out one at a time , they only explode in your face if they attack when red. Their standard attack is easy enough to block so no need to worry about that.

Kind of hard to explain , but did my best....

Just buying points now then i'm gonna go and download this.Been waiting for this game.

I didnt get the chance to download it earlier but have done now, man im so excited to play this. We got an extra day off work so I dont start til Tuesday next week, great timing!