NEurope

This game is looking better and better than the first game! The boxart, on the other hand... :shakehead

Where there's good, there's gotta be bad right?

Anyone i'm interested to see what this game has, just loading that on rails video the Hero posted a while back to see if it's a must by for me.

Wow the graphics in that are so life like...

I know it's been filmed and edited in

Am I the only one that like's the Boxart?

*silence*

actually yes.... it truly is very very ugly but it could be better than the us one..

It does the job though.. It's supposed to be crazy and that's what it does look.

Am I the only one that like's the Boxart?

*silence*

I quite like it too, although I shouldn't look at it much until after my holiday in November.

Any rabbids try and hijack my plane and they'll get a plunger up they' ass.

I was slightly confused by the box-art...but now i get it!

Perhaps it should have just been a rabbids mental face plastered on the front, instead of the extra cluttery bits. Although i understand it's meant to tell you that you'll be going around the world..but this could just have been stated on the back, maybe?

Big bumpage due to it getting released this week.

Anyone else got this on preorder? I know Mario will be getting most my attention but this is for when I need a break from Galaxy. I loved the 1st Rabbids game and I have high hope for this one aswell.

I love the first Rabbids game too but theres been NOTHING on this game which laways worries me. I'm dying for a review!!!

Big bumpage due to it getting released this week.

Anyone else got this on preorder? I know Mario will be getting most my attention but this is for when I need a break from Galaxy. I loved the 1st Rabbids game and I have high hope for this one aswell.

I have it ordered, definately saving it for Christmas day now though before playing it. Espicially with Assasins Creed and Mario out in the same week.

May have to do the same with Mass Effect. Don't wanna be over-loaded.

It's out in the shops overhere. I've seen in on several shevles. Still don't like that boxart, though...

I'm really, really thinking about buying this, but I'm waiting for the reviews. Price is a bit steep, too...

Im getting this tomorrow (could have got it today but far too much effort). Im also getting Mario tomorrow. Thats going to be a fun night :D

Mines shipped from GAME, if i get it tomorrow i may play it to pass the time till Galaxy comes now! I'll have a whole day after all! :D

Just checked my order from Gameplay this morning and they have already sent this out yesterday, may get it today then :)

jayzuz.. is this game already out?? Big fan of the first on so this is a must for me..

edit: just ordered it from play.com and getting that puppet too.. wuhuuuuuuu

IGN Review 6.3

Rabbids 2 is a sequel that has more style than substance. It's unfortunate, but it's true. While Ubisoft has added 50 new minis and colored the experience with unlockable costumes and Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection support (for high score tracking), the core games are less enjoyable than those in the first, which is very disappointing. If you plan to pick the game up to play with friends, you will still have some fun -- some of the minis still deliver -- but don't expect a compete package as varied as the original. And as a single-player game, I wouldn't bother. Ubisoft does have the laughs down, but if there's to a be a third installment, I hope it will focus on minis that really use the Wii remote and nunchuk in unique and intuitive ways.

IGN have been moody ******** these last few days with there reviews ain't they?!

My copy arrived but I was at work and no one was in to sign for it. Just figured why they sent it out today, I have this and Galaxy coming and in the same order I had special delivery so the gits have sent Rayman early and Mario today so I had to pay the special delivery charges TWICE! I have had it with Gameplay and they will be getting an angry person on live Chat when Mario arrives.

This has never happened to me before ( getting a game on wednesday from them ) so its very suspicious ( sp? ) that they decided to do this when I had special delivery.

My copy arrived but I was at work and no one was in to sign for it. Just figured why they sent it out today, I have this and Galaxy coming and in the same order I had special delivery so the gits have sent Rayman early and Mario today so I had to pay the special delivery charges TWICE! I have had it with Gameplay and they will be getting an angry person on live Chat when Mario arrives.

This has never happened to me before ( getting a game on wednesday from them ) so its very suspicious ( sp? ) that they decided to do this when I had special delivery.

Thats stupid!

I reckon Rayman was allowed to ship earlier to get ahead of Mario.... but don't let them make you pay for special delivery twice. They should have kept Rayman until they were allowed to ship Mario and put it in the same parcel.

Has all the good employees of Gameplay left now or something?

Hmmm, to be honest, the review has just convinced me not to get this game. I've spent insane amounts of money on games and I will over the next few months so I'm going to leave this, may pick it up cheap later on.

Hmmm, to be honest, the review has just convinced me not to get this game. I've spent insane amounts of money on games and I will over the next few months so I'm going to leave this, may pick it up cheap later on.

Well perhaps holding out for a sale would grab you a bargain, BUT i was just going to post how good the game actually is, one hell of a surprise, in my opinion, this is my quick impressions so far:

1) Better then the first one, hopefully i'm not the only one who thinks this, but i could tell almost immediately that more thought have gone into this...

2) It flows brilliantly and is much more polished

3) The mini-games are varied and so far have been excellent

4) The Wii controls work almost perfectly in everyone

5) I laughed quite a bit in the first 30 mins

6) The excellent dance mini-games are back but this time much more polished, much better hub, and even more hilarious, it's like a stripped-down version of Rock Band, lol, but this time your actual movements go with the song 95% of the time!

All the games will be excellent in multiplayer as well, theres loads of costumes to unlock, including Bunnies Creed which is hilarious. An online leader board which is so easy to use, one you've done a mini-game, you get a score and choose 'WFC connection' and in 5 secs flat your score is hopefully posted!

Overall? Why oh who did they choose to ship this the same week as Mario Galaxy?! It maybe another mini-game collection, but it's the best possible mini-game collection you could buy in my opinion and 6.3 from IGN is taking the mick!

If you can wait and pick it up cheap, then your going to get a very good game for your money! Should have been released earlier, or Jan next year so it misses out on the Mario craze!

I would score it the 7.9-8.0 so far and that is excellent considering the lack of hype for it.

STOP IT!!!!! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME!??!?!

I have spent many hundreds of pounds recently on games and preordering before xmas, and I thought brilliant, this game I can wait for! And now you've said it's great and the DANCING GAME IS BACK AND BETTER!!!! I loved the dancing game in the first one!! Argh!!!!

PS What are the shooting levels like?

STOP IT!!!!! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME!??!?!

I have spent many hundreds of pounds recently on games and preordering before xmas, and I thought brilliant, this game I can wait for! And now you've said it's great and the DANCING GAME IS BACK AND BETTER!!!! I loved the dancing game in the first one!! Argh!!!!

PS What are the shooting levels like?

Sorry dude, thats the one thing i didn't get round too playing! I've unlocked all the holiday destinations (i think) which didn't take too long, and i've got about 18 mini-games left to unlock, theres 3 hidden ones in each of the 6 'trips' i believe.

That could well be my only negative, some might literally whizz through the whole game? However the replay value is definately in the multiplayer! Unless theres hidden modes which i'm yet to learn about?

My fav mini-game is holding the wii-mote as a flute up to your mouth and using A, 1,2 buttons to play the note to make a snake dance in a basket...you know...what them people do...lol

Also the texting one, where you put the wii-mote up to your ear and rapidly press A to text while the cinema lights are out, but when they come on you have to stop! :D

Funnily enough you hear someone talking in the speaker...but there texting? Which is slightly odd, still it's fun....

EDIT: The dancing mini-games are exactly the same as last time, however this time your in a band and play a specific instrument. Drumming is very good. There's no-where near as much to it as Rock Band (probably) but it was good in my opinion.

Perhaps you should rent it first? As we all have different opinions and you may think it's rubbish?! :D

ahhhh I have orderede it from play and am looking forward to it... i love those rabbits,,,, i love to hit them.,. and hurt them.... my favorite little item in the first one is that Rabbit gurgeling along to the theme song in the menu.. i never get tired of that