NEurope

http://www.jeux-france.com/news20287_rayman-revient-sur-wii.html

Ubisoft announces in the English magazine NGamer the development of Rayman against the Rabbits Cretins 2 on Wii and Nintendo DS by revealing the first images of the play. The Randy devils Cretins are back thus and established this time their headquarters below a shopping centre. The French editor announces to us that this second shutter will propose a thorough history which will révèlera us details on the origin of rabbits, as well as improved graphics. To follow.

5883620070519_204421_0_big.jpg

uk scans allowed?????????

We've got half of the newest ONM in the Resi Evil threads.

they should get rid of rayman, keep the rabbits and make the game good.

We've got half of the newest ONM in the Resi Evil threads.

cool,to much time on gaf for me.

they should get rid of rayman, keep the rabbits and make the game good.

Ha ya i thought that nobody gave a crap about rayman in the first.

Out in 2007? DAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

another game to look forward to this year, i cant wait for this.:yay: :yay: :yay:

Meh... I want a Rayman platformer with Rabbids as the enemy. Like the first teaser trailer we saw last year with the Pulp Fiction song. But by all means, if they do that, please include the first person shooting levels in it, as they ruled!

cool,to much time on gaf for me.

Your posts show that.

I loved the first one, so this is good, even though I'd like a platformer too.

Ha ya i thought that nobody gave a crap about rayman in the first.

Yea, I think Rayman just brings the whole thing down - theres quite a few who hate him.

A "Rabbid" game would of sold exactly the same (if not more) without Rayman in it - (Those who hated him, and those who were annoyed at a lack of a platformer). Leave Rayman to the platforming, let the Rabbids do the minigames.

More minigames? Ugh. Give us a real Rayman game already. The first was rubbish, although the rabbids were awesome. Incorperate them into the next platformer, please.

Oh please Ancel, start working on Rayman 4 or Beyond Good & Evil 2, or something new...

I think Raving Rabbids pretty much covered it all, I don't see why it needs a sequel.

Oh please Ancel, start working on Rayman 4 or Beyond Good & Evil 2, or something new...

I think Raving Rabbids pretty much covered it all, I don't see why it needs a sequel.

I doubt it was his decision, I'd bet he really wanted to do a Beyond Good and Evil instead, same for Rayman.

Perhaps with a sequal, they can crease out the few problems with it, and dare i say it include Wi-Fi dance offs! :D

Hopefully this will have more simultanious multiplayer games, the only problem I had with the first was most of the mini games had to played round robin style.

Oh and 4 player shooting and dance off's would be great too.

- 60 brand new minigames

- 8 different Wiimote control methods

- 5 locations must be saved from Rabbids including United States, Europe, and Asia.

- More customization: 110 objects available to dress Rayman in, as well as to create your own Rabbid

- 4 player multiplayer

- This fall for Wii and DS in US and Europe

NGC France.

edit

Screenshots

WAAAAAAAAAH

(slightly bigger version of the trailer)

http://kotaku.com/gaming/rabbids/rayman-raving-rabbids-2-unveiled-262752.php?autoplay=true

New interview:

http://gonintendo.com/?p=18418

In which the developer says we can expect Rayman in mid-November in US, Europe and Japan. :yay:

Also, 80-90% simultaneous play multiplayer games. Hopefully they will include some sort of multiplayer tournament competition, as I thought this was lacking in the first one.