NEurope
Cube

Tomb Raider Anniversary

Are you kidding? The only one that looks ingame is the 3rd one. The first one just screams CGI all over the place, how can you assume that's in-game from the PS2?

Look at the polygon concentration in her boobs!

She's a bit ugly, though... With today's technology they could make her face a bit more beautiful. Eyes and mouth are a bit out of proportion, almost like the the Free Radical cartoony face models.

I just figured out that this game is no Wii exclusive >_< I'm slightly disappointed and I should follow the news of the other consoles more.

Only enjoyed Tomb Raider on PS1, Legends demo was great otherwise.

A perfect 10?

Wow must have excellent controls i thought they would be tacked on

Its not the review score its just a reference to the the 10th Anniversary of the game. The article itself is just a preview.

I thought the ten reference would get a few eyebrows raised lol.

However, having loved Legend and wanting more of the same, this should be fantastic. Toby Gard and co seem to be back on form and I hope he brings this new found glory to new franchises. (Ala Galleon remake?) Not that I would complain with more of Lara's adventures. It seems that the Wii version will offer something extra too. It would be good to see a manual aiming system like The Godfather or the nunchuck being used as the rappell line with a target and "flick" to send out. Looking forward to this one :¬)

I'm looking forward to this one. Action adventures like this should be incredible on Wii.

http://www.cubed3.com/news/7947/1/Soul_Calibur_Legends,_Final_Fantasy,_Okami,_Ghost_Squad_and_More...

This month's edition of Nintendo Power is packed to the brim with information on forthcoming Nintendo and third party Wii/DS projects, including a look at Soul Calibur Legends, Tomb Raider: Anniversary edition and Carnival Games.

Tomb Raider Anniversary

• Wii Remote aims Lara’s weapons in “real time”, nunchuk could be used for a quick dodge by flicking it in any direction or used as a grappling hook.

• Game will include “Wii specific puzzles” that could only be done by the Wiimote.

• Crystal Dynamics is excited to work with Wii and the game gives them the experience to create a future original IP.

Great to here Crystal Dynamics are using this project to get to know the Wii for possible future original IP's!

Anyone else know any news as to when TRA is coming out on Wii? nRevolution magazine have been promising new info for the last couple of months and apparently will have the first UK preview in their next issue (no.13 out 23/08). I hope we don't have to wait too long - ign have it down as 2008 but if the first episodes are going up on Xbox LIVE for 360 next month surely they would co-incide it with the Wii version say around Nov/Dec time (like Legend on Cube was released last Dec) or is that wishful thinking?:wtf:

Anyone else know any news as to when TRA is coming out on Wii? nRevolution magazine have been promising new info for the last couple of months and apparently will have the first UK preview in their next issue (no.13 out 23/08). I hope we don't have to wait too long - ign have it down as 2008 but if the first episodes are going up on Xbox LIVE for 360 next month surely they would co-incide it with the Wii version say around Nov/Dec time (like Legend on Cube was released last Dec) or is that wishful thinking?:wtf:
It's gonna be at GDC

The game is sensational on the PS2, i'm nearing the end, much much longer then expected.

This should (or could, lol) be amazing on wii! :)

I play it on PC. It's very good and controls work well.

I'm not far into it but so far the locations look great. They really have a feeling of ancient untouched civilisations.

Graphically it's actually quite a downgrade from Legend. It doesn't have HDR effects and barely any bloom but Lara still has enough curves so no damage done :D

New Trailer

Just to point out all other versions of the game do not include any of the Tool kit game elements and I saw a few extra levels in there.