NEurope
DCK

The Official 2006-2007 Exams Thread

Finished Graphics in an hour as well.

That pander ears one confusled me.

ATM science revision.

Finished Graphics in an hour as well.

Higher or foundation? Either way, damn, I did foundation and it took me the two hours. Very easy though. Should be my only C.

Higher or foundation? Either way, damn, I did foundation and it took me the two hours. Very easy though. Should be my only C.

It was higher. I really dragged it on untill the end (You could leave the room when you had finished) i think there was only about 2 of us left in there. I think i did ok on it. A /A* maybe.

In my English language exam today, i had to write about someone i admire so i wrote about Shigeru Miyamoto. :D

In 12 hours I'll have started my last exam... In 15 I'll be finished school completely!

Sociology here I come!

In my English Language I had to write about advising someone on how to spend their

money

I need a good site to look up the Carbon/Nitrogen Cycles for Biology

In my English Language I had to write about advising someone on how to spend their

money

I need a good site to look up the Carbon/Nitrogen Cycles for Biology

Same about english, that exam was strange.

Science tomoz..is it biology then? I'm stuffed, i've missed so much.

Absolutely pissed on how far how fast, not quite so much on chains and rings, but still did well good :)

Chemistry went okay, don't want to say it was good in case I get crap results ;-) Maths mehanics 2 tomorrow, should be absolutely fine for that...

I have now finished. :D :D: D

The sociology night out has been postponed though... until the 19th of July.

In my English language exam today, i had to write about someone i admire so i wrote about Shigeru Miyamoto. :D

I did that in my mock :heh: Got me an A, but the teacher was a cool teacher and marked everyone highly.

My final maths exams tommorow, then I'm free until June 14th when I have to go back and do normal timetables. Then I finish in July sometime.

Yay.:bouncy:

I did that in my mock :heh: Got me an A, but the teacher was a cool teacher and marked everyone highly.

My final maths exams tommorow, then I'm free until June 14th when I have to go back and do normal timetables. Then I finish in July sometime.

You have to go back to normal timetables?! What are you gonna do work wise?

Once all my exams are done (june 22nd) i'm off school untill september the 5th

woo!

I have no idea what's gonna happen. I hant really understood anything. In High school I knew when we were off etc. Now in college I know nothing. I didnt know what date I was meant to go back. I nearly missed an exam because of my memory :heh:

My dad tells me we start the Upper 6th timetable, as in we go in when we need to go in, instead of being there for 8:40 every morning.

But I don't know...

yay! maths tomorrow then nothing til going back to school on like the 25th :P:P i can't wait

yesterday was like exam hell, stats in the morning, then in isolation for 2 hours (as other people had stats in the afternoon) and then 3 politics exams from 2 to 5, 6 essays constantly writing, sitting in the same spot...ouch

just had higher gcse science today, it was pretty hard :(

I took triple so I had seperate science Biology, good job I had a revision session before hand, most of the stuff I had revised was on the exam ie genetics and cycles

I took triple so I had seperate science Biology, good job I had a revision session before hand, most of the stuff I had revised was on the exam ie genetics and cycles

genetics and stuff? damn, wish that was in mine! I had the one thing In science i'm terrible at, the whole thing with things like petrol and bitium and why petrol has a higher burning point (have to exaplin using for forces) and then some other crap with chemical symbols. Its sucked. Hopefully my other 2 science exams are easier.

I had my science test today (Edexcel double award higher) I thought it was pretty easy over all.

Last English test EVER tomorrow can't wait for that to be over with.

English Language? Culture Poems and Writing to argue persuade describe

I kinda wish I took english over maths now. English seemed quite easy at GCSE and looking at what other people who took english as AS level do, it doesnt seem a big difference. Plus I would have been with friends instead of being in maths without any...

I had my science test today (Edexcel double award higher) I thought it was pretty easy over all.

Last English test EVER tomorrow can't wait for that to be over with.

I hadn't thought of that..last one ever?...WOO!!!

The last english test tomorrow..I know its other culture poems, but is there anything else in it aswell?

Yeh, i messed this paper up in the mocks but hopefully it should be ok.

argue, persuade or describe. But we've already done that advise, argue and something else one, surely thats just basically the same?