NEurope
DCK

The Official 2006-2007 Exams Thread

Ugh S1 exam in an hour. I have to set off to college now.

Blooy exams.

Good luck m8 : peace:

Good luck m8 : peace:

cheers. I thought it was quite alright actually. All I have to do now is not get my hopes up like I did for my previous one..then get annoyed and sad that I didn't do aswel as I thought I did.

D1 was pretty hard. I think I just got the simplex question (only after crossing out 2 tables) and I buggered up the flows question because I didn't realise till right at the end that one of the arrows on a path was going the other way, meaning the sink I had been using was completely wrong, and so all my flow-augmenting paths... were wrong. Still think I scraped an A though.

I have GCSE Latin tomorrow.

I don't know the passage AT ALL yet, so I'm going to be working my socks off tonight.

Had english and engineering today...english was alright, I don't think I wrote enough, engineering on the other hand was a easy as :yay:

Just wrecked my english language, I didn't write neally enough. Fuck, I need it for college.

Just wrecked my english language, I didn't write neally enough. Fuck, I need it for college.

Did you do the one with the advert and the website and then the writing to persaude/argue/advise?

Did you do the one with the advert and the website and then the writing to persaude/argue/advise?

I did, was quite surprised that it was a webpage and not a newspaper article though. I never feel satisfied with my writing task unless I feel like I really have written my best piece ever, which I felt I hadn't. Having said that, I think it went quite well, could've written more on a few questions but then I think everyone feels like that.

Chemistry tomorrow! Woo.

:blank:

You doing chains and rings fishy? I've written up some notes for goron that I might as well share.

It was the reading and then writing the entertain and describe.

Writing to entertain sounds very difficult......what was the question?

You doing chains and rings fishy? I've written up some notes for goron that I might as well share.

Yeah, but Hydrocarbons are the easy bit for me. :hmm:

Thanks anyway.

It was the reading and then writing the entertain and describe.

must be a different exam maker thing then..but i really didn't write enough :mad: I need a good grade for english, especially seeings as I missed the first exam due to being kicked in.

Yeah, but Hydrocarbons are the easy bit for me. :hmm:

Thanks anyway.

If you say so... I generally find chains and rings harder, simply because I have to learn stuff. In comparison there's nothing to know for How far how fast, just a teensy bit of theory.

must be a different exam maker thing then..but i really didn't write enough :mad: I need a good grade for english, especially seeings as I missed the first exam due to being kicked in.

Being timed sucks, getting kicked in sucks more. Are you getting your predicted grade for it?

Are the exam board seriously going to fail you for that? Is there nothing you can do? Try telling a newspaper or something, show the world your anger!!

Are the exam board seriously going to fail you for that? Is there nothing you can do? Try telling a newspaper or something, show the world your anger!!

I spoke to Mr Hughs (the teacher thats trying to sort it) and the exam board wont give him an answer. They just keep saying "We understand but there may not be anything we can do"!!

Your right about the paper thing though, if I do get a U for that exam I will go mental. The school haven't even banned that guy from around the ground yet, he threatened me today, came up to my face and said he was going to stab me.

Doesn't school/exams just rule? :wink:

The school haven't even banned that guy from around the ground yet, he threatened me today, came up to my face and said he was going to stab me.

What a nice guy!

I spoke to Mr Hughs (the teacher thats trying to sort it) and the exam board wont give him an answer. They just keep saying "We understand but there may not be anything we can do"!!

Request they don't give you your mark until you've sat it, even if you have to wait till next year. It's the best you can hope for as far as I can see.

Your right about the paper thing though, if I do get a U for that exam I will go mental. The school haven't even banned that guy from around the ground yet, he threatened me today, came up to my face and said he was going to stab me.

If your going to a paper do it now, whilst the exams are on. It's actually a good idea.

I messed up my maths exam yesterday, i thought i did ok untill i started comparing answers with people. Now i feel worried.

If your going to a paper do it now, whilst the exams are on. It's actually a good idea.

I can't though because If i go and then a day later Mr Hughs tell me the exam board gave me a good grade then I'll look like a right arse. I'm gonna have to wait till' august when all the results come out, that way theres news story's about GCSE and A-LEVEL results so that would be a good time, if it turns out bad that is.

I messed up my maths exam yesterday, i thought i did ok untill i started comparing answers with people. Now i feel worried.

I looked up on one question I made a really stupid mistake on. Forgot to square four in the anwser to a question >_>

I put pentagon. I walked out an felt like a right ****. Well I only needed about 63% percent to get an A* and I'm sure I got that.

I finished all of my English exam in an hour. And there was a fucking spider on my desk that kept pissing me off. I was dying to scream loudly, just for the fun of it, but I didn't want to get my paper torn up.

Finished Graphics in an hour as well.