NEurope
Emasher

General Gallery

Woo, two posts in a row...

Original Sketch...

Jess_by_Eddage.jpg

Smoothed...

JessSmoothedsmaller.jpg

Yeah I'm sticking with my smoothing makes it look better policy!

This is actually the first time I have done a portrait before and think it has turned out pretty well. Had to knick a picture from my girlfriends facebook since I don't have any decent ones myself!

I really like both of those! Great work.

However, I still thinkthe smoothed one just looks exactly that; "smoothed".

The awesome parts of the smoothed one were still awesome in the original...I dunno. I'm maybe just not a fan of computerised art that much over originals.

Either way, great!

Thanks Paj, I'm not actually sure which one I prefer myself any more, I seem to change my mind every time I look at them!

The smudged one is a little easier to see, but it doesn't look quite as sharp. Perhaps you could try using a few filters on the smudged one to try sharpening it a bit. But use smart filters so you can revert back to the original more easily.

Though both are really good.

I think the smoothed looks better of the woman. But the drawing looks better of the horse. All good though.

I still don't like the smoothing, just makes it look too cheap in my opinion. Just up the contrast on the real drawing and you have a lovely image.

Anyway, made this in class, decided to put it on a shirt as well.

boterham.png

1829776-1-quick-bite.jpg

Ine that is awesome! :grin: Seriously I love it. his expression is saying, "DON'T EAT MEEEEEEEEE!"

Excellent. :yay:

It actually really great in the context of the shirt, wasn't too keen on it just on it's own. (relative to your other stuff)

I'm buying that t-shirt as soon as my credit card starts being valid, Eenuh. Can't decide on a colour though!

Oh my god, that is great! Theres one christmas present out of the way i think :)

Well anyone willing to buy it is of course very welcome to do so! =P

Thanks for the comments guys. =)

I wasn't going to post this, but then I thought I might as well when it got so many views on redbubble.

DragonTee.png

Dude! Resize the image just a tad, that things massive!

Looks good though! :)

Some sketches I did, thinking of a pose for an "Eve" figure in a major piece.

S8301224.jpg

S8301225.jpg

Hardly stellar, but I kinda like them.

And a VERY WORK IN PROGRESS painting, that will probably be merged into something else. The face is fugly, but I like the colours of the skin (a bit harsh with the flash of the camera).

*Just looked- In real life, the colours ARE actually blended...not the slapdash they are here*

S8301227.jpg

Paj, you're very fucking talented TBH.

Thanks. :)

I mean the sketches are from a model...I'm not yet good enough to just materialise that on a page from thin air (well, not with faces, esp, the first one).

Thanks. :)

I mean the sketches are from a model...I'm not yet good enough to just materialise that on a page from thin air (well, not with faces, esp, the first one).

Thing is dude, you did though. It isn't on the page there...it takes fucka skill to recreate it, and in that style, and....I really am impressed dude. And you're pretty young too.

Keep it up...just don't stop.

Do you have dreams or aspirations?

Do you have dreams or aspirations?

Lol, in general, or in terms of art?

I'm gonna go to art college (fuck need to do my personal statement), but yeah, I dunno what I'll end up doing out of that.

Paj you're a genious. You've really got her bone structure in the face perfectly. :smile:

That is some amazing work Paj! I love people who can do model drawings well! =)

You got a great style going in the first two, and I love the woman's face in the last painting.

Was just wondering around in the spirit of branching out and came across this page.

Wow. Paj those drawings and the painting are amazing. Capturing the figure on the page, I just find it mindblowing beacuse it's something I could never do. Amazing.