NEurope
Emasher

General Gallery

I've released a major update now fixing most of those problems as well as bettering some of the graphics, ect.

Much better! KUDOS! If you click continue where it asks for a level code, which i didn't have, it doesn't let you get back to the main menu.

Also, i still think the spearman logo is a bit excessive. Once is enough really, and id make it link to your site too just in case its stolen.

EDIT: Also right click > forward skips the level.

Nothing good but I drew this a few weeks ago to express what I was feeling having to wait 20 minutes for my downstairs computer to turn on. >____<

ahhhhhhhh.jpg

I'm not sure either :p

Nothing good but I drew this a few weeks ago to express what I was feeling having to wait 20 minutes for my downstairs computer to turn on. >____<

ahhhhhhhh.jpg

I'm not sure either :p

Ahhhhh, FREAKOUT!

Much better! KUDOS! If you click continue where it asks for a level code, which i didn't have, it doesn't let you get back to the main menu.

Also, i still think the spearman logo is a bit excessive. Once is enough really, and id make it link to your site too just in case its stolen.

EDIT: Also right click > forward skips the level.

I'll fix that next time I work on the game.

Level codes are:

Level 1: (no code for it)

Level 2: carz

Level 3: ropez

Level 4: savepeople

Level 5: killpeople

you get them when you finish a level

Thanks for the rest of the advice.

I'll fix that next time I work on the game.

Level codes are:

Level 1: (no code for it)

Level 2: carz

Level 3: ropez

Level 4: savepeople

Level 5: killpeople

you get them when you finish a level

Thanks for the rest of the advice.

NP i think this is a really good idea for a game, thats why i want to see it get as close t perfection as possible.

Just sort of finished a drawing, but not sure I'm too happy with it; it's quite simple. Also can't think of a title. Suggestions?

If your monitor is too dark the background will probably look more black than it's supposed to be by the way.

monstersbookaf-1.jpg

nice drawning Eenuh :)

here some names for you that you could use:

• The light that shines
  • The darkness and the book
  • The darkness and the kid
  • A Kid late night reading
  • The book of monsters
  • Kid in the night
  • The book of nightmares

Thanks for the suggestions! =)

nice drawning Eenuh :)

here some names for you that you could use:

• A Kid late night reading

I think I might go with Late Night Reading. Simple and it works well enough. ^____^

If the boy has a name, how about "Go to sleep name" or "It's bed time name" I could be way off track, but regardless, nice drawing :)

Knowledge is Power...?

Fantastic drawing though. Love it :D

Bought a Sharpie pen the other day and just getting back into drawing and just quickly sketched out Wall-E's eyes.

Far from perfect (seeing as the two eyes don't match ^-^) but its all practice eh?

photo0071qg5.th.jpg

Picked up my pen for the first time in years last night. Gonna try and do a bit of drawing over the next month, so that I do something practical with my free-time and to see if I can improve.

l_0e667390d450a36ce4f76465bf9281fb.jpg

l_fc608935388158fd4ffa33ea10621b6b.jpg

Gets a thumbs up from me Fresh.

As a point though, the trees seem slightly blurry in contrast with the sharpness of the rest of the image. I appreciate the one one on the left could pass for being out of focus but the one on the right seems out of place.

I wish I could do that kind of stuff, but I have neither the skill or patience to learn said skill.

Thanks! That's so kind. :)

I blurred the right, with a sharp right the balance wasn't right there and took some focus off the women.

Thanks! That's so kind. :)

I blurred the right, with a sharp right the balance wasn't right there and took some focus off the women.

Did you try making it smaller? That way, you could have it sharper, move it further to the right and the main focus would remain as the silhouette of the lady.

I've tried a lot however I'm very happy with it at the moment. Anything else didn't look right.

I've tried a lot however I'm very happy with it at the moment. Anything else didn't look right.

It's something I would use as a wallpaper, it's very pretty.

It's something I would use as a wallpaper, it's very pretty.

Thank you very much -ly! :)

The ones on ur deviant art page are significantly different.. much improved! Im using the 1900-1200 one as my background, scaled down. Even though my desktop is only 1680-1050, the picture looks much better without the right tree chopped.