NEurope
1UP

Favourite FPS Weapon

Chicken gun from South park game. I can not remember such a time that I laughed harder than I did the day I first played it.

The organic zero point energy gun from some levels in Half Life 2 is one of the best weapons ever.

Not the best weapon ever but i gotta mention the flame thrower from RTCW the flames effect looks so cool. Oh and duke nukem boots. :p

Hey Jordan, want a game of FEAR sometime? I need to try out the multiplayer mode properly.

Favourite FPS weapon eh? You've got to love the Grenade Launcher/RCP-90 combo from goldeneye.

The pistol-smg combo on Halo 2 is the one I always pick if there are no battle rifles about.

cerebral bore from turok 2 is THE best and most fun to play multiplayer with. you just hear that buzz comin for you and you know youre screwed

Just picked up Doom 3 RoE today and I'm loving the Grabber (rip off of HL2s gravity gun).

Don't know if the gravity gun lets you catch enemys shots and fire them back at them, but the grabber does, excellent for dealing with fireball slinging imps.

Just picked up Doom 3 RoE today and I'm loving the Grabber (rip off of HL2s gravity gun).

Don't know if the gravity gun lets you catch enemys shots and fire them back at them, but the grabber does, excellent for dealing with fireball slinging imps.

Well, there are no projectile attacks in HL2. Since they use guns and granades. But you can throw granades back.

The jist of the gravity gun is: pick up anything and throw it at anything. Depending on the weight of the object, it will do more or less damage to enemies. Also, it depends on the velocity at which you throw it back. Its an incredibly complex physics engine.

Hmm, gonna have to be the Bio-Rifle in UT2K4.

You can get some awesome kills with it, and it rocks ^_^