NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Hero-of-Time

Halo 3 Beta Thread

Whats going on. I just got home (2:00ish) and loaded up Crackdown.

Download beta is still greyed out. The only people who paid to get in the beta have the wait the longest and the deadline for them isn't even met!

Why the hell do people keep messaging me on XBOX Live, expecting for me to know! Oh maannnn leave me alone :D

Whats going on. I just got home (2:00ish) and loaded up Crackdown.

Download beta is still greyed out. The only people who paid to get in the beta have the wait the longest and the deadline for them isn't even met!

You didn't pay for the Beta. You paid for Crackdown and get the Beta as a free extra.

You didn't pay for the Beta. You paid for Crackdown and get the Beta as a free extra.

I personally bought Crackdown as it looked really fun. In fact, I don't think I was aware I was getting a beta with it.

That is not the perspective of a large number of people however. They paid £50 to get into the beta and Crackdown comes as a side order.

Mans are angry.

"Crackdown Delay: We Know!

Posted by Frankie at 5/16/2007 5:22 AM PDT

Folks are reporting problems downloading the Halo 3 Beta via Crackdown this morning. We have alerted the appropriate Live authorities and they are taking care of the problem as we speak. More news as it comes in."

Seriously, this is fucking annoying, same thing happened with that downtime they had, and with pretty much everything M$ try to do online they fuck up and encounter problems that result in us fanatics watching the same damn screen for hours at a time. They need to just do what they say they will, and on time.

im betting this is on purpose, people will see it activated over time to avoid everyone downloading at once

im betting this is on purpose, people will see it activated over time to avoid everyone downloading at once

Or you know, they didn't think about how exactly they were going to do this...

Three hours late? Come on.

What's the betting MS get hit with more than a few lawsuits over loss of earnings after the amount of people who took the day off today?

Yea why not, I expected to some on and see all the people in my friends list playing this. Quite dissapointed about it not being up

What's the betting MS get hit with more than a few lawsuits over loss of earnings after the amount of people who took the day off today?

My thoughts exactly, i canned a driving lesson which was £17 for this.

Oh for goodness sake...must play but need to revise for impending exam!

Why the hell do people keep messaging me on XBOX Live, expecting for me to know! Oh maannnn leave me alone :D

My bad. ;)

Grrr...this is annoying.

You'd have thought they might have, you know, kind of tested it before hand...

Tell me about it, that NC Caboose, when he's not sending me love letters he's hassling me about Halo 3.

According to Bungie's site, there are now 4,499 people currently playing the Halo 3 beta. As soon as they fix the Crackdown issue, that number will increase manifold...

i send my weird msgs to everyone, it wasnt ment to hassle, just be weird

Tell me about it, that NC Caboose, when he's not sending me love letters he's hassling me about Halo 3.

You get them too?!?!? And i though i was the only one :weep:

I feel so violated :laughing:

Im gonna host a Gears match now but we need to nominate someone to keep an eye out for the beta (bagsie not me :p)

Microsoft have our money, they can do pretty much what ever they want...

Microsoft = Bunch of Crack heads

I would join your gears game, Switch sent me an invite, but i have to go to drum lesson in 10 mins.

Haha, reading the bungie forums is hilarious, hopefully these faggots will go ahead and kill themselves.

Because you paid normal price for crackdown does not entitle you to a refund when a beta is a couple of hours later. Fucking mouth breathers.

Sign in to follow this