NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Hero-of-Time

Halo 3 Beta Thread

Looking forward to getting absolutely owned by you all on wednesday/ whenever the thing downloads.:D

2 Player Splitscreen has been confirmed.

Wrong answer.

Now I have to buy Crackdown in the next 2 days. :heh:

What does everyone think of the ability to carry turrets around? At first I wasn't really sold on it, but after watching a few videos involving their use, I think they look quite fun and should mix up the dynamics of the game a bit.

Wrong answer.

Now I have to buy Crackdown in the next 2 days. :heh:

And now I've bought it.

I've now got to find that perfect balance between revision, Halo 3, and Crackdown.

The next few months are gonna be full of ups and downs...:indeed:

How long does this last?

Got study leave next week so I'll play this a bit if it's still on.

And now I've bought it.

I've now got to find that perfect balance between revision, Halo 3, and Crackdown.

The next few months are gonna be full of ups and downs...:indeed:

I've found that balance already.

Revision - 1%

Halo 3 - 99%

Crackdown - 0%

I got Crackdown today also.

I've found that balance already.

Revision - 1%

Halo 3 - 99%

Crackdown - 0%

I would copy you, but I care about my future slightly more than that.

Emphasis on slightly. :indeed:

I would copy you, but I care about my future slightly more than that.

Emphasis on slightly. :indeed:

I cared about my future last year, I don't need to care this year. Whatever happens, I'm going to uni after the summer. :heh:

I cared about my future last year, I don't need to care this year. Whatever happens, I'm going to uni after the summer. :heh:

hehe I was like that in 6th year as well, got my unconditional offers from Uni based on my 5th year performance, so 6th year was a breeze :)

I'm at Uni and in order to carry on learning japanese whilst doing biology i'm gunna have to seriously work hard. Sucks end!!! Still it'll all be over by 30th May.

Looking forward to getting absolutely owned by you all on wednesday/ whenever the thing downloads.:D

same here, I seem to suck at online shooters, but still enjoy playing them :)

i heard this game really dissapointed and wasnt much of a step up from halo 2, bar shinier visuals... my source - gamesradar.co.uk

Everywhere else says it's a great improvement on Halo 2, it looks and plays a lot better.

Check out http://www.bungie.net everyone. The guide to the Beta is up!

Its TODAYYYYY!!!!:yay:

5 hours!

Its 1pm, stupid time changes

Just got my halo faceplate (inc. candc3):awesome:

Least we wont have to wait long for the actual game, September 26th can't come soon enough, just need to decide where to preorder and which edition i want, hmmmm.

1PM right?!?

Hmm im gonna check earlyer just incase they decide to be kind and flip it early.

Hmm, be back from work about 2:30, I'll grab it then and have a look. Played Halo on the Xbox once, the day the system came out and some guy from uni brought it over for some multiplayer. I was pretty impressed at the time, but grabbed it for the PC later and found single player pretty dull.

Heard it's got a bit of a lukewarm reception, but I've never played Halo 2 so if the main problem is it's too much like that then it won't be a problem for me.

Bungie's shooter open for testing worldwide on May 16; new "Vidoc" shows off never-before-seen features including instant replay, shield grenades, man cannon.

A what?!

There's some serious filth finding its way into games, one of my pokemon has a move called "water sport" and another has one called "mud sport" :nono:

I wasn't a fan of Halo 2 online really, but I'm gonna give this a go. Maybe I'll 'get' it more this time, or enjoy it more with more new players. One thing I've heard many sites say is that it looks just like Halo 2.5, which annoys me because Bungie have been saying that for months now.

It's not up yet for us Crackdown folk. People who got in from the Rule of 3 can now download it though.

I know it's microsoft and they should have more bandwidth than god, but what are the odds of the servers either slowing to a crawl or going into meltdown as thousands of nerds all try to download a gig at once? I guess this is why they're releasing it on a week day lunchtime, to stagger the number of people leeching.

Sign in to follow this