NEurope
darthbane2k

Square Enix SNUBS Wii

Look to be honest...wheres the surprise?! Square jumped ship after the SNES and have since been shacked up with Sony and to be honest if you are a Square fan and own a Wii you should be grateful for what is showing up the Wii (and DS for that matter) as back in the day when Square and Nintendo first feel out it looked like the two would never work together again...

And finally if your a real Square fan anyway...you'll have a PS3 anyway safe in the knowledge you will be playing the A+ titles they will bring out over the coming years, anything on the Wii is a bonus...

I'm a real square fan, yet I'm not buying a PS3.

I'll most likely buy a PS2 now in 2007, and buy a PS3 much much later on (after 2010 when they're cheap).

That said I don't think Squaresoft will favor Sony if the market doesn't respond like it though, so I'm not taking it as a given yet that PS3 will get most A+ games, if Squaresoft feels like they'll make more money elsewhere... no they won't.

If you where a real Square fan you'd buy a SNES; yet that didn't warant N64 was the place for Square fans. Same for PS3, except Square isn't "dumping" anyone this gen.

I'm a real square fan, yet I'm not buying a PS3.

I'll most likely buy a PS2 now in 2007, and buy a PS3 much much later on (after 2010 when they're cheap).

That said I don't think Squaresoft will favor Sony if the market doesn't respond like it though, so I'm not taking it as a given yet that PS3 will get most A+ games, if Squaresoft feels like they'll make more money elsewhere... no they won't.

If you where a real Square fan you'd buy a SNES; yet that didn't warant N64 was the place for Square fans. Same for PS3, except Square isn't "dumping" anyone this gen.

You do have a point, granted, but at least you'll consider it....even if it isn't till 2010...

errrr was gonna write something else cant remember what sure it will come to me in a sec...