NEurope
Hellfire

Ghost Squad Wii

LOOOOOOOL, that funny mode on the Gametrailer Review looks very cool.

But im the type of "Clearing the game, then pass to another" so i would not like this one, lol.

Awesome! just in time for my birthday

and near mine! : peace:

Personally I think more than £20 for this is a crime. From all the stuff I've read it's no longer than Link's Crossbow Training, it just has loads more replay value. I'd pay £25 if it were bundled with the zapper.

Yeah it's crazy isnt it. I want them all but only getting Ghost Squad. I have LOTS of games to play through and I need to play through them first; made a promise to myself and my girlfriend. Ghost Squad is very short and a multiplayer game. You see, to rationalise buying games my philosophy in 2008 is that I will get one player games when I've finished my others and I will get every multiplayer game I want because that wo't be left on the shelf.

The flaw in that argument is that I want Zack and Wicki more than I want this lump to go away, my girlfriend encourages me to buy the games and that I'm officially addicted to buying games!! I have serious problems!

Anyone got it? Contemplating it as I have a gift card with £35 on and I'm getting Zach and Wiki for my birthday (as I wouldn't get time to play it until then anyway).

So, I fired this up last night as I wanted a break from Zack and Wiki and I found it a real joy to play.

The graphics of the game are really rough but the shooting action is so fast paced that I didnt really care. It is basically the child of the Virtua Cop games as the levels are short ( yes I finished the game in 20 mins ) but are really fun to play. This is exactly what I was looking for and what I was wanting from Resident Evil:UC.

The amonut of unlockables is great and the different paths you take add even more replay value. My mates are coming over later tonight so I will try the party mode then.

Is it worth £25 that I spent then? Very much so and I am hoping for some more lightgun games to come out on the Wii.

*Points at Time Crisis series*

Aren't they remaking the house of the dead games, 2 and 3 for the wii? Maybe just me making stuff up =S

Aren't they remaking the house of the dead games, 2 and 3 for the wii? Maybe just me making stuff up =S

Yeah, Sega are porting them over to the Wii.

Looking forward to playing this on my birthday! :yay:

Thats about all i'm looking forward to, i hate birthdays! :(

Cant wait to get my hands on this game. It should be a great party title to bring out. i mean, Wii Sports is getting a bit old (yet still very enjoyable, mind).

It makes me sad that this title was selling for $10 in the US for a moment. We in Europe have to pay many many times that price. It feels so unfair. Our games are hardly ever discounted too...

Still, Im gonna spend my money on it :D

Anyone played it with the Zapper? I didnt mind for REUC, but Ghost Squad is really suited to that accessory.

I'm extremely happy I picked this title up. It was £25 in Grainger Games yet stood at £39 in Game and Gamestation. I was hoping it would be £20 yet £5 difference wasn't too bad.

This is a great game though and a real crowd pleaser too.

The graphics have a nice arcade feel to them and there is never a long-lasting feeling that it looks poor or is technically under-acheiving. This is because, graphically the title is masked under an influx of non-stop action as swarms of enemies spray bullets all over the screen.

The sound is also pleasantly welcoming as it sets the atmosphere suitably. Sound effects are typical arcade fair and push you further into the atmosphere. Wii mote gun shots/effects are also crisp and appropriate.

The drop in/out element is also a great feature and the whole arcade feel is a welcome feeling. It's nice to get some quality light-gun action at home. Most arcades are terribly unwelcoming and out of date. And although this is an old game, the party mode/unlockables and training modes are a fabulous extension to what is already a cracking game.

Highly recommended.

Sounds excellent! If it's like a wackier Time Crisis, i'm sure i'll love it!

I think this game is aweomse to be honest - stupidly short but it's a game you really want to keep playing through, multiplayer is great, the levelling up is great, th extra weapons and costumes are great - everythings pretty great for a chepa game. Love it.

Plus, the game is INFINITELY better with the Wii Zapper too :)

Is Party mode simply the game but for 4 players?

Does the calibration work well? (you know, to play without the cursor)

I want it just because of this:

girlslam.gif

Did he ****-punched her?! Jesus, it was so hard it made her poop!

Finally someone noticed the damned gif! Learn from my Consiglieri people learn!

This game is dope although way too short, i think this works well with the zapper and it is a much better light gun game than the resident evil one.