NEurope
Hellfire

Ghost Squad Wii

Man, if it's cheap it MUST be bought. I love a bargain. And shooting women in the nips with a machine gun sounds awesome for £24. £30 I'm not so sure....

This now has a $29.99 RPP in America.

I wasn't thinking of buying this, but if it goes down to say £24.99 in the UK I think I could see it as good value. Especially if that's the RRP and Play offer it at say, £19.99? :P.

If that's the final selling proice in the States it'll go down very well. Although is that the price bundled with a Zapper? If so double awesome. I reckon Play etc will be offering this for £19.99

hmmmmm 32 and 35 pounds on amazon and play but this may change and it doesnt say if it comes with zapper

hmmmmm 32 and 35 pounds on amazon and play but this may change and it doesnt say if it comes with zapper

If it comes out here and it's more in pounds than it is over there in dollars, that's a bloody scandal.

They'll change the price closer to release.

They're always off the ball to the release date and RRP. Even if they don't change it, there will be a site somewhere which does :P. Or an Ebay seller or something.

They'll change the price closer to release.

They're always off the ball to the release date and RRP. Even if they don't change it, there will be a site somewhere which does :P. Or an Ebay seller or something.

I hope they do, as it looks as if Link's Crossbow Training will be a meagre £19.99 with Zapper, which tbh looks a lot more impressive in terms of graphics and wow factor.

Has this been delayed? In the latest ONM they state it's out Feb 2008, and so does their release schedule which seems pretty correct!

Surely they haven't delayed this?!

Not sure. I played it in the arcades yesterday before the coin slot stopped working, and I want more. :D

Not sure. I played it in the arcades yesterday before the coin slot stopped working, and I want more. :D

Looks great fun! but surely it will be released when the zapper is?!

Unless there delaying that till 08 in Europe as well....wouldn't be surprised! :indeed:

It would be pointless for SEGA just to delay it in Europe, there's no reason to delay it in one territory. Only that that's different will be Europe having more languages, but with SEGA, they get it done quick so the release dates are closer together. If they're going to delay it, they would delay it everywhere.

Just my thoughts

Is this out on PS2? I have preordered the new Guncon and Time Crisis 4 on PS3. Got my Light gun collection handy but am thinking of adding afew more games like Vampire Knights, Pointe blank etc.

Is this out on PS2? I have preordered the new Guncon and Time Crisis 4 on PS3. Got my Light gun collection handy but am thinking of adding afew more games like Vampire Knights, Pointe blank etc.
Nope, even the arcade version of this one ran on a Chihiro (Arcade Xbox) it was never ported into PS2 spec.

It would be pointless for SEGA just to delay it in Europe, there's no reason to delay it in one territory. Only that that's different will be Europe having more languages, but with SEGA, they get it done quick so the release dates are closer together. If they're going to delay it, they would delay it everywhere.

Just my thoughts

Thats what i thought, but ONM has other ideas...

It's not a major blow if it's delayed, but you know...if you get the Zapper you want the games to use it, right? :)

Yea quite true. Zelda will last me easily until Ghost Squad is out anyway, and there's more than enough games to keep me going.

As it's only ONM saying it's delayed I'd take it with a pinch of salt, Play.com says:

£34.99 Free Delivery

RRP: £39.99 | You save: £5.00 (12%)

Pre-order. | Due for release on 07/12/2007

I've checked a few places, and finally Wikipedia, and they all say December 7th (matches Link's Crossbow Training). I also expect Resi to be delayed till then.

Aslong as it comes out this year I will be happy as I cant wait to do some old skool lightgun game shooting.

The New Year is already looking hectic ( in a good way ) so they might aswell give it to us this year :)

a bit off topic but does any one know where to buy a Ghost Squad IC Card? Im fed up of having to restart the game every time i go in to the arcade

Got the top score on this in my local mega bowl, bloody hard game too. An IC card would let me get the score even higher and give me permanent access to the shotgun

a bit off topic but does any one know where to buy a Ghost Squad IC Card? Im fed up of having to restart the game every time i go in to the arcade

Got the top score on this in my local mega bowl, bloody hard game too. An IC card would let me get the score even higher and give me permanent access to the shotgun

Try eBay, I saw one on there a while back.

Are there zooming abilities with your gun in the bikini mode?

Not that it matters anyway considering the character models are so low res...

I played through the game today. Played it without the zapper and it was still fun, but the zapper was missed. My biggest problem with the game is is length. There are only 3 missions. and you can play trough those in 30min time. Sure, thats an awesome way to use 30min. But not sure about playing it for hours.

Sure each map have multiple ways etc. But Even with that you should unlock most things in a couple of days, and then you have played the levels more than enough.

But if this game has a $29 price tag when it comes to Europe I'll buy it. Party mode is a blast and a great way to spend 30mins or more.

I played through the game today. Played it without the zapper and it was still fun, but the zapper was missed. My biggest problem with the game is is length. There are only 3 missions. and you can play trough those in 30min time. Sure, thats an awesome way to use 30min. But not sure about playing it for hours.

Sure each map have multiple ways etc. But Even with that you should unlock most things in a couple of days, and then you have played the levels more than enough.

But if this game has a $29 price tag when it comes to Europe I'll buy it. Party mode is a blast and a great way to spend 30mins or more.

Thats short. Very short. Lets hope the price is dropped to £19.99!

thats real short! I paid £26 with zapper so not too bad..

Thats not bad at all. Where did you order from?