NEurope
Hellfire

Ghost Squad Wii

Another game i've sort of shunned and liked a few times. This is looking good to me now and an arcade shooter will be great, especially with friends. And with the Wii Zapper (hopefully this year) it'll be a blast to play.

Does anyone know what the online mode will be like? If it's good then it'll appeal to me a lot more.

Gosh 2 online Wii games in the same Quarter :heh:

Seriously though, too many games in Q4.

Does anyone know what the online mode will be like? If it's good then it'll appeal to me a lot more.

I think it's just leaderboards tbh. Better than nothing, but who know's they migh just give us online co-op!

I think it's just leaderboards tbh. Better than nothing, but who know's they migh just give us online co-op!

Wow, can you imagine how good it would be if they gave us a headset and we had online co-operative games using the Zapper with up to 4 players at a time?

It would actually feel like being a part of a special forces unit!

Wow, can you imagine how good it would be if they gave us a headset and we had online co-operative games using the Zapper with up to 4 players at a time?

It would actually feel like being a part of a special forces unit!

That would be epic. Could happen for Ghost Squad 2 though!

Would be pretty damn fun I would think.

That would be epic. Could happen for Ghost Squad 2 though!

Would be pretty damn fun I would think.

Can you imagine how much cooler it would be if you fired using the Nunchuck trigger on the handle rather than the wii mote trigger on the pointer, that way you would hold the Zapper like the rifles from the actual arcade cabinet! Now in my book, that would be A+ gaming!

Can you imagine how much cooler it would be if you fired using the Nunchuck trigger on the handle rather than the wii mote trigger on the pointer, that way you would hold the Zapper like the rifles from the actual arcade cabinet! Now in my book, that would be A+ gaming!

Perhaps it'll include an option to do that?

Perhaps it'll include an option to do that?

I'll be slightly disappointed if it doesn't, after all it's only a button change, the trigger on the Wii-mote would be great for a secondary fire button or a rate of fire button like on the arcade version.

I remember playing this game in Kuwait...nothing special. It looks fun with the Wii Zapper though. My only complaint would be the graphics. They make the PS1 look good.

Me neither, but I really like it!

The "style" of it makes it look like some NES game cover...:shakehead

I like it, looks like the sort of artwork on the side of an arcade machine.

IGN had a cool bit of artwork they were using a few days back for Ghost Squad, that'd have been better in my book. It does look a bit 'NES' like. Although I love the NES!

Those babes look so much less appealing with those graphics.

The best thing about better hradware: realistic boobs in games!

The best thing about having Tomonobu Itagaki on board: realistic boobs in games!
fixed for accuracy :p

I wonder how the story intricately weaves why there are bikini babes kicking ass with guns?.:heh:

The graphics are disgusting, but this game looks incredibly fun. An almost certain purchase for me. This vs Umbrella Chronicles, this has had better impressions gameplay wise, so i'll probably get this over UC...

And you say that as a bad thing? I think it looks a bit like a good NES game cover.

This now has a $29.99 RPP in America.

I wasn't thinking of buying this, but if it goes down to say £24.99 in the UK I think I could see it as good value. Especially if that's the RRP and Play offer it at say, £19.99? :P.