NEurope
Hellfire

Ghost Squad Wii

pedro.. we might get the game on WiiWare (yeah i know.. )
Unlikely, it ocupied 200 MB on the dreamcast disc (although XBLA is limited to 150 MB too)

Anyway... I wanted the game in a separate SKU, and wouldn't mind at all paying for it; Sega just blew it for a niche market. And note that I have the Dreamcast version, meaning I wouldn't buy it for a standard console like say... Gamecube. What I wanted is wagglemote.

I'll still buy it if they ever do it though.

Graphics are shit but gameplay looks bloody brilliant! They gonna be charging full price for this game?

Graphics are shit but gameplay looks bloody brilliant! They gonna be charging full price for this game?
I'm betting on the 50€/£24.99 pricetag.

bikinixm2.jpg[/url] QUOTE]

WTF!?! lol

Never knew the game had a 4 player mode either, so that's pretty cool, but will there be plenty of things on the screen for 4 player's to shoot at? There is not that many enemies in the screenshots I have seen so far.

Ghost squad Hands on:

The Zapper is awesome. It fits in my hand perfecktly and I had full conroll over the nunchuck.

You do lose the accsessiblilty of some of the Wiimotes top buttons but games that suport the zapper are normaly mapped so that you don`t use them much.

The whole pack is pretty strurdy but light, and it`s easy and confertable to hold the zapper with one hand.

The game was fun and instantly much better with the Zapper. I was easely pulling of headshots and accurate quick shots.

The game futures a party mode where up to 4player can play the missions that you have unlocked in singleplayer, and I guess this is where the fun realy is.

Each missions has many alternative routs and objectives, both in party mode and Single player.You chose direction by pointing at choice buttons that apare at sett places (i guess it could dependon how well you do things also).

When you compleate the level you will see how wich or the posible routs you take and who of our group was the best player.

The game does things to mixup the action. You will get some sniping missions, Bomb defuse tasks and you have to save/cuff hostages at sett places.

All this makes the game more interesting and diverse.

The graphics is a let down tough, but you will quickly forget that cause the controlls are so thight.

So is the game worht buying?

hmm... I'm gonna buy it. But I don't think this will be a must have. Medal of honor and Links crosbow training should be enough for those who are picky. But I'm not gonna say no to a grat partygame that Even my dad/mom/GF can play.

Tommorow I will post hands on on the folowing games:

No more heroes, MGS4 (if the line is "small"), Nights.

And I'll try to get some photage of some awesome stuff that I haven't seen online.

That's the first decent picture I've seen of the Zapper. For some reason, all the other photos make it look a lot bigger. It looks a really nice size in that photo.

Or maybe Diemetrix is actually a giant and just makes it look small :heh:

My concern from the look of the design is that the nunchuck is gonna be loose and wiggle a bit when you apply pressure to it as you press buttons on the nunchuck. Does it remain firmly in place with no movement when its connected to the zapper and when you press buttons when attached to the zapper?

n897120544_1289392_9919.jpg

I played it a couple times more today. I Love it :) Multi is freaking awesome.

Feels like that TMP/uzi in Resident Evil 4...Parents, start your whining.

Feels like that TMP/uzi in Resident Evil 4...Parents, start your whining.

They already started. Weeks ago.

My concern from the look of the design is that the nunchuck is gonna be loose and wiggle a bit when you apply pressure to it as you press buttons on the nunchuck. Does it remain firmly in place with no movement when its connected to the zapper and when you press buttons when attached to the zapper?

The nunchuck remains frimly in the shell. you can put the zapper on it`s head and shake it without it falling out of place.

Looks about as shit as the arcade version ... in saying that though the arcade version is extremely playable and i am anticipating this game with the zapper more than umbrella chronicles.

Easily one of my most-anticipated game of the year. Though that goes along with RE:UC, Galaxy, MP3 and MOHH2...

I like how they've expanded on the arcade game. This is no simple port, it's an über port :) Graphics are very Cube like, but for this game, im totally fine on. It just seems so much fun.

Graphics look on a par with the arcade which was nice for the time. It's not horrible to look at or a travesty, but they could;ve spruced it up a bit. Personally I hope it plays well and cost SEAG nothing to make as a big profit return on this could see some great retro blaster collections heading this way.

Dolphin guns? Pink choppers? Samurai enemies with funky hats? Bikini girls? inappropriately dressed boss, complete with heart-shaped eyepatch?

This game moved up 7 placed on my Most Wanted list! Hella yeah! :yay: