NEurope
Hellfire

Ghost Squad Wii

I want to play this same now! Along with RE:UC that should be a very nice one-two punch. Im getting both, cos lightgun style games are so much fun.

Btw, that trailer didnt look half bad. In motion it looks a whole lot better than the screenshots.

Im getting both, cos lightgun style games are so much fun.

Im with you on that as I also love lightgun games, especially the Virtua Cop series. With this now getting the Zapper bundled with it im a very happy man.

Cool. I hope Resident Evil :UC will be avaivable with, and without Zapper too. Might end up with 2 zappers then :heh:

Played a lighgun game in an aracade yesterday, where you play policemen, and get promoted, if you beat player your opponent to the finishing line. Really looking forward to the zapper and this game now :)

Im also loving the fact it has 4 player co-op modes. That's just awesome. I wonder if it'll be the main game though, as from what ive seen so far, it only had a 2P HUD. Maybe a 4P mini-game or sidestory? I believe IGN said they were adding content to the original arcade game.

Im also loving the fact it has 4 player co-op modes. That's just awesome. I wonder if it'll be the main game though, as from what ive seen so far, it only had a 2P HUD. Maybe a 4P mini-game or sidestory? I believe IGN said they were adding content to the original arcade game.

It's also online, but I'm not sure whether that's just for sharing scores or for Co-op.

It's also online, but I'm not sure whether that's just for sharing scores or for Co-op.
Officially... only Leaderboards where announced, they were already in the arcade version anyway (I wouldn't count on any other online features)

I played this game at a local arcade at the seaside last weekend, and I walked away suitably impressed. I was lukewarm at best about this game before, but now I'm quite looking forward to it! :)

I hope you can play this game with just the Wii-remote. The reason? Dual-wielding. :p

this game is great i played it on the arcades i'll buy it anyone knows the release date yet for this game and re UC

I was taking a trip down memory lane last night and remembered Confidential Mission on the Dreamcast, damn SEGA need to release a full light gun collection for the Wii. It's just a necessity.

Plus, if they got that right I'd instantly forgive them for all there recent rubbish!

And as for a release date, Gameplay have it down for the 30th of November:

http://shop.gameplay.co.uk/webstore/productpage.asp?productcode=NW0140

So this and Resident Evil:UC is bundled with a gun right?

I hope so, as i will need 2 guns!

I loved Confidential mission and House Of The Dead on the Dreamcast!

So what other on rails game do we need now ^_^

Time Crises

House Of the Dead

Point Blank

What others do we need?

Time Crises

House Of the Dead

Point Blank

What others do we need?

Well, Virtua Cop of course :heh:

Time Crises

House Of the Dead

Point Blank

What others do we need?

As pedro said, Virtua Cop, but also Confidential Mission. That was awesome! Vampire Night wouldn't be bad either!

That just looks so much fun, I hope this sells well, well enough to promote a re-release of SEGA's classic light gun games.

It's going to be perfect really isn't it? I mean the Wii was made for a lightgun game!

I'm so excited for all these lightgun games - REUC, this, even family play on Medal of Honour!! I just hope they nail the Zapper because it slooks great and if it is then I know a lot of people that would pick a Wii up just for light gun games!!

This game is floating onto my radar now.. I hope I can get my girlfriend to play these types of games with me, would be loads of fun. Looking pretty decent..

If they have some calibration for the pointer, i cant see how they can go wrong with this one!

Never underestimate Sega. :hmm:

OK, that was a sarcastic remark under the belt, but I still have good hopes for Ghost Squad. I played it in the arcade recently (and probably this weekend again. Seaside, here I come!) and enjoyed it a lot.

C'mon, Sega! A House of the Dead 1 remake and HotD2-combo. You know it makes sense! :wink:

C'mon, Sega! A House of the Dead 1 remake and Hotd2-combo. You know it makes sense! :wink:
*looks at REZ on the Xbox live arcade without wagglemote*

Sega doesn't know right from wrong anymore.