NEurope
Cube

The N-Europe Forum Awards 2006

Guess I'm gonna have to work hard to get myself in there for next year. :smile:

Congrats to the people who won!

Whoo, well done all, and special thanks to Cube. Hope Flinky is watching this.

'grats guys.

I didn't een get nominated! But my evil twin retro-lover got a couple, so 'grats to him.

Well done to all the winners, all truely deserved, most notiably of course Fierce, the love for that guy in this place is amazing it seems.

Solitanze should have won funniest member.

Looking back on it that guy must have been a comical genius to a have created someone as annoying/hilarious as Solitanze.

'grats guys.

I didn't een get nominated! But my evil twin retro-lover got a couple, so 'grats to him.

That guy is totally lame.

:heh:

cmon Meik won the funniest member dabookerman is gone

Meik is gone too. Eurofusion ate him.

He still should have one though.

I must be slipping, I usually win at least one.

Hairiest wierdo?

Also, The Bard will win all of them next year. He has earned the love of the forum without sacrificicing his persona.

Haha, awesome write up Cube! Really good of you to step up and count the votes, and of course do such a good writeup. Very fun to read, and seeing that I managed to make even just a 'almost there', actually does make me feel kind of all warm inside. Not surprised Flink topped the charts though, he deserves to! Congrats to all those who got their awards, and to those who were close. This whole thread makes me feel like we're an awesome little community. :D

not even a mention, at least im not runner up spammer

Well you winning people. Can't argue with most of those choices, especially the Flinkster legend that he is. Hope he works out whatever issues he's got.

I was hoping to win sexiest closet beastiality fan but it seems there was no award for it.

Well, I guess theres always next year...:'(

Edit* I'm pretty sure I could give "Worst spelling in the Forum" award a run for its money too.

Just you know, firing it out there mods. Not telling you how to do your job or nothing...

I wanna win!

Edit* I'm pretty sure I could give "Worst spelling in the Forum" award a run for its money too.

You mean "Worst splelling on the Forum"?

(har....har....har....)

i'm surprised i even got a mention.

... You didn't. OMG SOLITANZE! Joking.

Or am I?

Why are you still reading this?

i didn't get a mention. Kinda saw it coming tbh lol.

I reckon bard should have one more. Why? Because he's the coolest member of these boards lol. Also, Supergrunch should have won most helpful member.

WOW-personality of '06 . . . cheers!

Also, i hope i don't get stuck in a lift and if i did i'm glad i'm joint with Eenuh, cos she rocks!

Well done everyone else, especially those whose names aren't up there, the forums great cos of everyone who contributes-and its the only forum i actually read everyday and post on so well done for making it such fun :D

anywho, Dabookerman, missing you! and teh 3rd, and everyone whose been banned the past 12 months or so *cue violins* i think we should have a moment to think about all the great personalities who are elsewhere now . . . . . . . . thats enough of being sentimental.

Well done everyone again, and here's to 07 :D

Also, well done to Cube for doing these thread results at last.