NEurope
Marshmellow

What the Hecky Thump Are You Doing Up?

Supergrunch, I'm totally with you on that.........problem is I haven't had a real sleep pattern since the beginning of September. And I think I've given up on trying to correct it currently. Typically going to sleep most nights at 5am-6am.......or just sleeping in the afternoons when I'll lay down to just chill for a min.

800 words done...........fuck. Output output output..........gota get this done. :shakehead

Halfway there and I'm stuck for what to write. Not good.

Well I'm still going... watched the first season of Spaced, then played and lost a go game. Caffeine time methinks.

I've done another 200 words since I last posted............although to my defense I have been reading through articles and finding sources to get me to actually write something.

Not going to sleep until this is finished and handed in. 500 words to go atleast.

Sounds pretty easy really, the hard part is just making sure what you're writing isn't complete nonsense.

This post itself was most likely a hundred words or so. Need to go with the writing flow and it'll be done.

yay, I've been up till now finishing this assignment. 6 hours of Premiere later, it's done... and now I can't export it... it crashes everytime. Fucking piece of shit! I'll have to take my computer with me to class, I see. =/

I'd straight away take a few hours video editing over the 500 words I've still got to write.

Coffee and back to it I'm thinking. Then I may actually get this done. :indeed:

My parents found it amusing that I was still awake. Ah well, they'll be off to work now.

I'd straight away take a few hours video editing over the 500 words I've still got to write.

Coffee and back to it I'm thinking. Then I may actually get this done. :indeed:

I'm not complaining. :D I enjoy it. :D

I'm not complaining. :D I enjoy it. :D

My reason why I would also much rather be doing video editing........or more because I just find it relaxing and creative in some respects.

Need another 400 words. This is bullshit. Got four resources for my essay, when the brief is saying I need at least ten. Not caring about them right now.........although I suppose if I did have them I'd have those 400 words done by now.

My eyes are starting to feel sleepy. Best get this done. :hmm:

im pulling an all nighter with me housemate cos we gotta do this coursework to hand in for tommorow, anyone else in the same predicament?

I have just got back from a night out and not in the mood for bed to be honest. Thinking maybe a shower and wash this spray in white shit out of my hair because I feel awful because of it. Will wait til I wake up so then I can properly do my hair for lecture. Beanie to bed tonight...whenever I go.

still up, getting a bit nearer to finishing. Gonna head into town and get some brekkie once Ive finished then hand the bugger in.

I'm always up this late. There's no hecky thump about it.

me too! it's mid-day people!! saying that i'm speaking to you from the futureeeee!!! i'm going to work at 3pm in ikebukuro!!! yay! that's one of the big, new, shiny schools in a big exciting part of tokyo. and it's a beautiful day today!!!

i think you're all gunna like friday! it seems like a good day...

Gorram it... I went to bed at a decisively early between-12am-and-1am last night. Why the fuck did I wake up at 6? I normally go to bed at 6. *does not know what to do with all this morning*

Currently I live on the complete other side of the world from Europe so staying up late here would actually mean being totally normal at home!

I'm 11 hours ahead of Ireland at the moment thanks to DST starting at home and ending here (New Zealand).

I saw naked boobies.....

....Oh...up late.

You dirty little Hobbit:heh: