NEurope
Marshmellow

What the Hecky Thump Are You Doing Up?

..buying a boxed Mariokart 64 on ebay for £9.51. Has the manual and all looks to be in fantastic condition!

I already have the game but some guy I lent it to a few years ago lost the box and manual on me (somehow) so when I saw I may get this for a very good price I snapped it up!

I enquired in CeX how much they would give me for a MK64 cartridge a few weeks ago and I was told £6 cash or something like £9 store voucher.

If I take the money (likely), it'll mean I just bought a box and manual for £3.31 (though I have probably just increased the value of the overall game by more than that anyway)

If I take the voucher (which will be £10 if I fill in a store leaflet), I would have to find something worthwhile to buy in the shop.

Probably will take the money, but I have a few days to think about it.. it's too late for thinking now :heh:

revising for a tort exam and playing pokemon! XD

Ive been on yesterday at 5am but noone was posting anything :(

Again, LOTRO!

And now, I'm waiting for shippuden to download!

I'm drunk. Thats the story for tonight.

Didn't get any company home tonight so I'm checking the forums, which is making me more depressed.

A guy from my college hung himself and another got shot in the head outside the college. Eventful month.

... and I thought doing my 800 word journalism piece was depressing :P

I'm up because I finished work at five. Its payday, and I thought I'd buy stuff, then the thought of seeing the wonderful four digit number in my bank account disappear, made me sad, so I decided not to purchase stuff.

I'm up because I live in China. It's early afternoon here.

I'm up beacause I have night classes and I just spent the whole night playing GOWII.

3:47 : still up after drawing for school, studying some Art Theory and reading some chapters of Wuthering Heights for Literature.

Getting up at 10 again to start on more school stuff. Now off to bed!

Just watched 3 more episodes of Naruto. Might play some mahjong or solitaire then go sleep.

Finding out that Wonder Boy in Monster Land is a amazing game.

TRUTH!

I'm sat listening to music and using it to help me contemplate on what I'm going to do concerning relationships. Why do complexities have to leap unexpectedly into life. :hmm:

^ ^ Preach my bruva

I think that's largely the reason I'm up as well: Whenever I have relationship probelms I have this strong urge to go to the beech, and i can never get to sleep :hmm:

what the f*ck am I doing up?

God knows :heh:

God told me you were posting on N-E. Not sure though.

I usually just browse the net, watch comedy on TV or some anime at this time at night.

I listening to everything my band has recently recorded so I can gauge which ones could be reworked into acoustic versions for our acoustic gig next month.

Currently watching 'Ask a ninja' on youtube.

Absolutely awesome.

Supposed to be asleep, got a job course tomorrow and i can't be bothered to go, plus i ain't tired or anything either.

Atm, i'm just chillin on the net and watching Warrior King on DVD until i fall asleep.

AGAIN, playing LOTRO. Now, I'll go to bed and read Children of Hurin.

i live in grenich minus 5

Bet I can stay up later than you.

Edit: Just checking. Seems like you lost. Even with 5 hours advantage.

Planning on a late night (or no sleep at all) and doing some coursework, but I'm feeling really tired at the moment and not sure what to do!