NEurope
Slaggis

2 pints of lager and a packet of crisps

yeah I quite like it, have watched it on and off over the years,it's better than a lot of the toss that makes it to bbc 1, I will never know how My Family has lasted as long as it has...

I never actually found it funny. I prefer Alan Partridge, the Office and Peep Show.

Yeah to to be honest there are plenty of other comedies I prefer, The Office, Alan Patridge, Extras, Peep Show, Red Dwarf, Curb Your Enthusiasm the list goes on...

Well its not "fucking off" anytime soon..yay...theres a new series at the end of the year.

Its british "sitcom" thats actually funny. I love it.

(peep shows latest episode was hilarious though)

I think this is one of the worst shows to grace God's green earth.

This programme is like trying to find a sugar cube in a pile of glass shards: arduous, painful, and any fleeting moment of pleasure is buried beneath needless coarseness.

Yeah I still watch this show. I have actually been to see it recorded at the BBC thanks to fellow Moderator Oli1983uk who works at the BBC. :)

Agreed, great show. Although most of the shows mentioned on here are great.

Apart from the Office. How is that ever funny? EVER?

I don't actually know. Especially THAT dance it was quite possibly the most unfunny piece of TV ever.

If you're a big fan of Two Pints, it's not surprising that you don't find The Office funny.

If you're a big fan of Two Pints, it's not surprising that you don't find The Office funny.

Because I have a sense of humour?

Because I have a sense of humour?

Two Pints is very crass and obvious, whereas The Office has more of a sympathetic, awkward humour to it — a large part of it is relating characters and events to those you've encountered in real life. They're very different programmes.

It's enjotable, sometimes.

But:

Arrested Development

Scrubs

Six Feet Under

One can't help but say, WRONG to the claim "best show on tv".

And after the likes of Spaced and Black Books, nothing from birtain will ever be really good. Shows will always seem "ok" when compared to those two.

Two Pints is very crass and obvious, whereas The Office has more of a sympathetic, awkward humour to it — a large part of it is relating characters and events to those you've encountered in real life. They're very different programmes.

True enough, but people always told me that you find the Office funny if you work in one, which I have for years. I find some of the characters interesting, just not funny. In my sad life, I relate more to Peep Show in an office setting :D

It seems a bit marmitey, in that people either love it or hate it with a passion. I quite like it, though I don't watch it much anymore as it's all constant repeats, and after a while having seen the same episode of it 5 times, it isn't so interesting anymore. I won't deny its humour is rather basic, but I still laugh.

I've tried many times to get into the Office but i cannot get into it same as Extras, it's not funny and that dance was not that funny at all. I prefer watching other stuff like Red Dwarf, Men Behaving Badly, Home Improvement, Scrubs, 2 Pints, Fawlty Towers, Family Guy and American Dad among others.

I do like watching 2 pints it is funny in a lot of places, thankfully i get BBC 3 in my room so i can watch it up their along with other great shows that appear on BBC 3.

*takes random unnecessary apostrophe out the title*

I remember seeing this when it was new, I never really laughed out loud. It kinda felt like a kids level of comedy, say something on cbbc, but with grown up themes.

It's enjotable, sometimes.

But:

Arrested Development

Scrubs

Six Feet Under

One can't help but say, WRONG to the claim "best show on tv".

And after the likes of Spaced and Black Books, nothing from birtain will ever be really good. Shows will always seem "ok" when compared to those two.

I can make a claim saying its the best show on tv, Its my opinion, thats all.

But yeh, it does seem to be like marmite, either love it or hate it.