NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Stocka

Supposed teaser image for Luigi's Mansion 2

Most likely fake, but heck its worth speculating over as there isn't exactly much going on revolution news wise at the present. And anyway, would you want it? I wouldn't mind seeing it but not as a launch game again.

TeaserPoster01.jpg

Source: http://www.kotaku.com/

The Revolution Report has an image of a poster (see pic) floating around its site. The image is dated 10.31.05 and appears to be a teaser for a Luigi’s Mansion sequel. Launching with a Luigi game didn’t work so well for Nintendo last time, I hope they aren’t launching sans Mario again.

It looks dodgy and i doubt Nintendo would be working on this, sure they might make a sequel but Iwata is geting Miyamoto to work harder on Mario 128/Revolution.

Anyway why would they want the Bros. fighting for No.1 at launch?

Well, the date is Halloween, which ties in with the "scary" ghost theme of Luigi's Mansion. The font seems familiar, very much like the Sabre Wulf font on the Rare/Ultimate Play The Game games. Does it seem likely? Not really, but maybe it's going to be the first game revealed, demonstrating how the controller will be used in a relatively simple game.

Looks a definate fake to me,

I wouldn't mind a sequel (doubt i'd buy it though); and it could be great with the new controller!

Ah.. Luigi's Mansion...the first and freshest game ive yet purchased for the ol GC. I for one would love a longer sequel with more outdoor areas with the atmosphere in that poster.

Of course the date on the poster (9 days from now? cmon ppl) proves its fake. Nice artwork though

This game is so good, it's not even funny. The thing that gets me the most is the text and how it's "not like Nintendo." However, I don't doubt that this could be a demonstration set for October 31st, as it does lie within the range given to us by Nintendo: before the end of 2005, we will see the Revolution. The game would work well because you'd have to swing the controller to control the vacuum.

If that is an official poster then it must've been the typographer's day off. As much as I love Luigi's Mansion, I don't think Nintendo would make another one. I wouldn't want them to, really; I wouldn't mind something in a similar vein, but I feel that the game works best as a stand-alone.

YenRug, the type is called 'Dark Crystal' and is based on the title font of the Jim Henson movie of the same name.

Of course the date on the poster (9 days from now? cmon ppl) proves its fake.

It could be the date it is revealed?

Looks cool, hope it's real, but we'll find out on Halloween I guess.. There's no reason this is fake, who knows, maybe Mairo and Luigi will both be at launch. *fingers crossed*

There's no reason this is fake
Except that it looks fake! (Images, textures, sense of depth, style of the trees etc...) All looks abit shoddy IMO;

Wonder how long Luigi will have to lug this hoover round with him! Luigi's Mansion, Mario Power Tennis, Mario Kart DS...

A DS Luigis Mansion could be great; with a First Person view of the hoover on the lower screen!

Blatantly fake - no Nintendo logos in sight either.
Yeah,

Oh and also; Nintendo have taken Revolution off of all of their hardware because it's unlikely the name will be used; they are therefore unlikely to be encouraging the name further through such text!

Well this could be possible because remember in the revo controller video there was that man using the revo controller as the torch and the nunchaka (or wateva u call it) for movement. That could have been a hint towards Luigi's Mansion 2 Darkness Returns (hehe)

Obviously fake, noone with common sense can make a a line like "A Revolution in Horror!"

Edit; It's all quite smooth though.

the shadow of luigi at the bottom looks oddly similar to his model in luigis mansion

FAKE...i REALLY dont understand why some lowlifes have nothing better to do then come up will sub-par fake images for the rev

10.31.05? Ok..it cant be the launch date...and it would be highly stupid if it was the reveal date because you want it to be revealed at suprise...

Its like a twist in a game story line, but putting posters telling what the twist is in the game shop.

Sign in to follow this