NEurope
flameboy

Simpsons Game Countdown

Well it's been known for a while that E.A are working on some Simpsons games to tie in with the movie...but they've launched a site counting down to the game, no prizes for guessing it's influence.

media?id=3293658

It would be easy to suggest that E.A are going to give the sandbox Simpsons game a shot. Will it be better than Hit and Run? (developed by Vivendi,which I quite enjoyed)

Source: http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3159256

be interesting how it comes out. could be good could be a flop.

itll probably never happen , but id like some kind of point and click graphic adventure based on the Simpsons, controlled with the Wii remote only. That way they could focus on authentic animation and dialogue instead of having to make a GTA type game with hideous 3D models and dodgy animation

itll probably never happen , but id like some kind of point and click graphic adventure based on the Simpsons, controlled with the Wii remote only. That way they could focus on authentic animation and dialogue instead of having to make a GTA type game with hideous 3D models and dodgy animation

you know what I'd actually love that...sod a GTA game, give us a point and click!

I knew someone would say it :laughing:

Ranier Wolfcastle.. what a top lad.

But anyway, the idea of a point and click Simpsons game is actually kinda cool! The 3D graphics have never looked right on the Simpsons..

That way they could focus on authentic animation and dialogue instead of having to make a GTA type game with hideous 3D models and dodgy animation

I found Hit and Run quite a lot of fun.

I found Hit and Run quite a lot of fun.

Yeah me to, it made a refreshing change from all the serious attempts at a GTA game...

..is it? I thougth it was Xbox360 (but that's just because it is sitting there, even though it isn't plugged in)

Hope it is Wii :heh:

Were going to get utter crap because the wii can easily do those graphics but we will get worse graphics because its the law.