NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
flameboy

Final Fantasy Dissidia

Well with square-enix determined to milk the hell out of Final Fantasy franchise they have unveiled Final Fantasy Dissidia, little is known about it other than the fact it will appear on PSP and that Tetsuya Nomura is dealing with the character design.

The games tagline is:

"Fantasy is endless. Fantasy has no limited form."

There is a website which doesn't feature all that much...

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/dissidia/

Here's the advert for the upcoming Square-Enix/Final Fantasy party event, but unless you know japanese it doesn't really make for a compelling watch:

Yeah, there's a lot of FF games coming. I'm happy to see some more SE love for psp though. Crisis Core, and now Dissidia? Good news, as long as the games are great.

That's kinda what I'm thinking too. But I'm happy for the psp owners, as we have gotten so much great games from SE on DS (I really like FFIII and Rocket Slime), so it's nice to see that psp gets some awesome RPG games too.

That's kinda what I'm thinking too. But I'm happy for the psp owners, as we have gotten so much great games from SE on DS (I really like FFIII and Rocket Slime), so it's nice to see that psp gets some awesome RPG games too.

Equal opportunties: peace:

Though, given the quality of all the other spinoffs (bar the film), I doubt for the quality of crisis core.

134805949420070509143435.jpg

FF meets Super Smash Brothers game

Hmm wasn't expecting this...last rumours I read was a card combat game!

FF meets Super Smash Brothers game

Jesus christ, i wish Square-Enix would just make a good proper Final Fantasy. They've lost the plot (literally in FF12s case :laughing:).

Looks sexy. Too bad I won't be getting it.

The aim of the game for square seems to be "Milk it till its dry"

They even expect Final Fantasy XIII universe to last 10 years. Doesn't that take away all the appeal and uniqueness of Final Fantasy or am I just deluded in some form or another?

Jesus christ, i wish Square-Enix would just make a good proper Final Fantasy. They've lost the plot (literally in FF12s case :laughing:).

FF12 *Shudders*

:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

FF12 *Shudders*

:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

Whats with all these anti-FF12 comments, it was a very good enjoyable rpg.

But what do you class as a proper FF game, becuase in 12 there is a form of turn based combat just very quick. Also theres chocobos/airships/blonde haired heros who save the world/ptions/phoenix downs/summons.

What more do you want from FF game.

People only love to hate FF12 because it's something different from the series. It's a series that will never be able to win. It won't change so it gets kicked for it, it changes and still gets kicked for it. bah whatever. FF12 is awesome. :)

People only love to hate FF12 because it's something different from the series. It's a series that will never be able to win. It won't change so it gets kicked for it, it changes and still gets kicked for it. bah whatever. FF12 is awesome. :)

I hate it because I don't like it. Nothing sinister.

(more off topicness) everything about XII was amazing, but where was the fucking story?!!

I hate it because I don't like it. Nothing sinister.

Seconded.:heh:

Then again, seconded, but with far more reason.

Yes Zidane V Kuja is cool but where is Cloud V Sepiroth or even better Tidus V Vaan. That would be the best fight in the world.

Yes Zidane V Kuja is cool but where is Cloud V Sepiroth or even better Tidus V Vaan. That would be the best fight in the world.

To hell with Sephiroth and Cloud! They get enough game/movie time and its nice to see others get some attention. If Squall isnt in this though I wont be a happy gamer.

It's Leon btw...

I wonder if they will go further back to the SNES or NES FF's? With them remaking IV it looks like they could start people being intrested in the old FF's.

I once caught an awful case of Dissidia. I had to go to the doctors for it :(

It's Leon btw...

I wonder if they will go further back to the SNES or NES FF's? With them remaking IV it looks like they could start people being intrested in the old FF's.

They are still calling him Leon? Whats the deal with that. Shouldn't that just be a name limited to Kingdom Hearts?

They are still calling him Leon? Whats the deal with that. Shouldn't that just be a name limited to Kingdom Hearts?

To hell with calling him that. He used that name because he wanted to escape his past and he failed his friends, Squall is a winner in my books.

Who are the amoured guys? Are they from an early Final Fantasy?

And: Yay Zidane! Haven't seen him in aaaages, my favourite Final Fantasy hero.

I was just calling him Leon cause it really annoyed me in Kingdom Hearts. Yeah he failed protecting Radiant Garden when he was Squall so changed his name to Leon but I don't think using part of your surname is a big change.

Sign in to follow this