NEurope
Eddage

Football Season 05/06

Wow, Birmingham's luck really is out. Izzet got sent off for a dive when, abliet he fell, but he didn't make any attempt to claim that it was a foul and that he'd have a penalty.

I recall Giovanni Van Bronkhorst being sent off in similar fashion at Anfield, was on a yellow, slipped over in the corner near Liverpool's 18 yard box and he got a second yellow because the idiot ref thought he was diving. But it was a blatant slip, he even got up and tried to play on.

Good Boxing day for me, wins for Arsenal, Watford and Norwich. Lost £2 to my dad, I bet him Norwich wouldn't beat Sheffield Utd, how wrong was I. :red:

Good Boxing day for me, wins for Arsenal, Watford and Norwich. Lost £2 to my dad, I bet him Norwich wouldn't beat Sheffield Utd, how wrong was I. :red:

I love it when people are wrong.

I hope we score our first goal since we scored against you(Watford) on Sat 19 Nov(thats right over a month without a single goal and anyone who thinks they're team has striker problems really should shut up until you go that long without scoring) against an underachieving wolves team.

what has Baros done to his hair?!

He got it cut. He didn't have long hair when Villa were playing Newcastle a while ago.

Anyway, Villa v. Everton, great game, watched it on Sky Sports. Brilliant goals from Delaney and Baros (his second, obviously) We've got Fulham tonight, I hope we can get some points off them, but Fulham will want a win after that derby defeat, so I'm predicting a draw.

Plus, come on Man U, add more misery to the Bluenoses and the Broken Nose.

I'm just about to go to the Charlton game, hope we get a win.

HOWAY THE LADS!

To anyone who saw the Man Utd/Birmingham game, how poor was the refereeing? Possibly one of the worst refereeing performances i've ever seen. :|

Went to the Arsenal v Portsmouth game last night. Great night. Good to see us playing the football we always use to play again. We haven't been playing in that fast one/two touch passing style and have made it hard for ourselves, but since Christmas we have and it seems to be working.

Reyes is playing well at the moment, I've always had a lot of faith in him its just he seems to of had a lack of confidence all year. A couple of goals in two games is bound to help his confidence even more.

Wohey to West Brom beating Tottenham. Good ol Kanu. If Spurs finished above us this year it'd be an embarassment.

0-0. That's good for us as you normally beat us.

Michael Owen has broken his metatarsal bone, same as Beckham 4 years ago.

Ooo. Spooky.

Well we beat top of the league Brentford 2-0 at Brentford today still in 5th in the league still cant believe it *crosses fingers for finishing in the play offs*

I thought the Arsenal vs Aston villa match was quite entertaining, although Wenger was being a prat IMO by putting Reyes, Pires and Bergkamp on the bench in the begining.

Ljungberg and Henry played very well overall, but had that last volley/ kick got in Arsenal coulf have got have got thhose 3 points they needed.

Owen got out of hospital yesterday on crutches poor guy.

Well, Wigan thumped Man City 4-3, so I wasn't far off. Followed by a 2-0 victory over the Hammers before coming an awful cropper against Blackburn. Knocked for three.

I'm confident of a win against Birmingham today. Then again, who isn't? :wink:

You 'Orns!!

Luton 1 - 2 Watford

Oh how I'm going to love College tomorrow.

Celtic went 7 points clear at the top of the table yesterday with something of a dramatic win over Hearts. We were 2-1 down with 3 mins to go and then won 3-2! Well worth not partying on new years eve due to driving to edinburgh for! Had to come quite the long road home because the riot police once again had to try and stop the Hearts fans from jumping us.

P.S. Mr Villanside, i'm loving your sig.

currently beating Nottingham Forest 3-1 it was 1-0 to us after 90 minutes then Forest equalised and we immediatly made it 2-1 then 3-1 \o/

Great about the Villa. Although I think the Blues beat Wigan. Greenock Morton are second in the Scottish Division 2 with only a small gap seperating them and first-place Gretna. And I should really start following Celtic a bit more. How are they doing?

P.S. Thanks, Mr. Scorpio. Or Hank. Whatever. :hehe:

A big LOL! at the mancs!

:D:D:D

For those who don't know...

Burton Albion 0-0 Man Utd