NEurope
Eddage

Football Season 05/06

Why do all of our (Newcastles) players getting Hamstring injuries? WTF is up with the medical staff.

Anyway we better beat those tw@s at Blackburn, otherwise Souness can pi$$ off.

Anyone feeling sorry for Sunderland?

Not really I want Sunderland to go back down, whereas I definately think West Ham should stay up. As for Wigan, well it would be nice seeing as they weren't even playing league football 10 years ago, although I could have just picked this fact straight out of the 'fantasy world of pixies and magical farie dust' part of my brain (which is actually the whole of it!) so don't bash me if it's wrong :heh:

Not really I want Sunderland to go back down, whereas I definately think West Ham should stay up. As for Wigan, well it would be nice seeing as they weren't even playing league football 10 years ago, although I could have just picked this fact straight out of the 'fantasy world of pixies and magical farie dust' part of my brain (which is actually the whole of it!) so don't bash me if it's wrong :heh:

try 22 and west ham where shit last season, sunderland finished above wigan, so much you know about football, pfft all u do i watch the premiership, you are fucking pathetic.

try 22 and west ham where shit last season, sunderland finished above wigan, so much you know about football, pfft all u do i watch the premiership, you are fucking pathetic.

Whoa, chill. Less of that, please.

Anyway, what he said was actually ok. If he had said 22 years, and the correct answer was 10, then it would have been wrong what he said. But, they weren't playing 22 years ago, which meant that they definitely weren't playing 10 years ago...so what's the problem with what he said?

And where did he say that sunderland didn't finish above wigan?

Well this has me taken aback a little...

So they were in the third division 10 years ago, it's still a bloody fantastic acheivement! I didn't once say Wigan finished above Sunderland last season or mention West Hams form from last season, all I said is that I would prefer West Ham to stay up over Sunderland, is there really any crime in that? :hmm:

Oh and cheers for sticking up for me Fierce, from one United fan to another!

PS: After a little look I have discovered that Wigans first League season was in fact in 1978/79 when they joined division 4 (todays division 2) from the Northern Premier League, so that would be 27 years ago, oh I'm sorry it looks like you were wrong as well

"As for Wigan, well it would be nice seeing as they weren't even playing league football 10 years ago"

"Oh and cheers for sticking up for me Fierce, from one United fan to another!"

enough said.

"As for Wigan, well it would be nice seeing as they weren't even playing league football 10 years ago"

enough said.

What you mean by that? I was looking out for the dude and i was making sure no flaming took part on this forum. I'm obliged to do that as an admin of this forum.

Why did you quote the first thing I said about Wigan again, I've already admitted to being wrong as was your figure of 22

CHEETS.JPG

enough said.

See I can make crappy generalisations as well

Why did you quote the first thing I said about Wigan again, I've already admitted to being wrong as was your figure of 22

CHEETS.JPG

enough said.

See I can make crappy generalisations as well

i didnt make a mistake, i was thinking if you would actually look up the facts about wigan.

and if you think im being harsh, never go on bbc 606 site, please.

Alright, i think enough has been said on this. Moving on..

Did anyone think Villa were slightly robbed today? They were dominating for most of the match, and yet didn't win. Although, they did fail to convert so many chances. :hmm:

no, i wondering if to wake up for the liverpool man u game, my money is on a boring 0-0

This isn't a Newcastle game. :wink:

Alright, i think enough has been said on this. Moving on..

Did anyone think Villa were slightly robbed today? They were dominating for most of the match, and yet didn't win. Although, they did fail to convert so many chances. :hmm:

No I thought a draw was a fair result, Tottenham missed a penalty and had several good chances of there own. In fact once Robbie Keane came on it was all Tottenham for the last 30 mins. Not sure if it finished as this but towards the end both sides had 13 shots on goal and both had 5 on target.

i must admit robbie keane goal was awesome, that first touch roll over, the the jink and the shot

GOAL

This isn't a Newcastle game. :wink:

Yeah, cos then the away fans would actually chant :wink:

My post was in reference to the FA Cup final, which he missed because of a nasty injury (it was the final, wasnt it?)

And now, he's looking to be missing the rest of the season. So, when i say he had it bad, i meant for 2 reasons:

1. The fa cup final, which would've been his final with united, and because it was a massive game.

2. United are in-form this season, and he's one of our best players. We are going for an assault on the title, and we might not have him playing. :(

Although, i do believe he has worked himself hard. He plays in so many internationals. I do feel really gutted for him. :sad:

Good points there!

Newcastle had better win, I really like their team. Luque's injury sucks, but I have to say that I could never get tired of watching Steven Taylor twatting himself on the post :hehe:

Ah, that was no where near as good as him being shot last season, after he'd hand balled it in the area. That was hilarious.

Anywho, I'm predicting 2-0 to us, or 2-0 to Liverpool. I'm thinking we'll either get our act together, and they'll fall apart, or the other way round :heh:

Liverpool's goals were great on tuesday by the by. Garcia's was amazingly slick. They play so nicely on their day.

This thread just for The premiership?, What about the greatest league in britain, the spl.

Just watched the 1st half of Liverpool Vs Man U. Even though its still 0-0 id say Liverpool are playing better. Im not just saying that as a Liverpool fan either as I can always admit when other teams played better.

Just watched the Liverpool/United game, and it was pretty average really. Liverpool did play better, but it did seem that both teams were lacking something.

I think it was down to the tactics, personally. Both teams were probably worried about conceeding going into the game, so they paid more emphasis on defence. So, it was a tale of two defences, really. Still, good performances by some players. :)

Watching the Blackburn/Newcastle game now. Blackburn are very much on top for the first half, and i'm backing them to win.

Yeah, cos then the away fans would actually chant

Haha, yeah. Man United fans have always been accused of making so little noise. A bit of a shame, because if i was there, i'd saviour the moment and just make some noise! :heh:

This thread just for The premiership?, What about the greatest league in britain, the spl.

Noo. That's why it says Football season, and not "premier league" at the top. It's just football in general for this season. :)

fookin championship refs they want shooting or given a rule book. Any Millwall fans on here anyway?

Just watched the Liverpool/United game, and it was pretty average really. Liverpool did play better, but it did seem that both teams were lacking something.

I think it was down to the tactics, personally. Both teams were probably worried about conceeding going into the game, so they paid more emphasis on defence. So, it was a tale of two defences, really. Still, good performances by some players. :)

Yeah it was a bit of a disapointing game. One of my main problems was Benitez's choices in substitutions. Traore should never be allowed to play professional football, Sissoku is a good player usually but I dont think Pongolle needed to come off as he was playing quite well. The one player that should have been taken off was Garcia. Id say probably only 10% of his passes made it to Liverpool players in that match!

Yeah it was a bit of a disapointing game. One of my main problems was Benitez's choices in substitutions. Traore should never be allowed to play professional football, Sissoku is a good player usually but I dont think Pongolle needed to come off as he was playing quite well. The one player that should have been taken off was Garcia. Id say probably only 10% of his passes made it to Liverpool players in that match!

I feel a little bit disappointed as well. I think Fergie chose to bring on his subs too late, so they made very little difference. He messed up there, imo.

Watching the blackburn game. 2-0 to Newcastle. It's very undeserved imo, as Blackburn have been by far the better side.

enough said.

I thought i remembered you being a Geordie fan? Oh i get it, Wigan actually did something good so you now call yourself hard Wigan fan. Nice one.

• Like 1

Norwich City beat the Tractor boys 1-0. Good result for them, I hope they get their arses into gear now and get up the top of the table where they belong.

The problem with Liverpool is negativity, playing the Italian way, play for a draw but if we can get a win, great.

Omg0Dz we kept a kl33n sh33t OMG